Is it possible???

This playthrough I've been trying to max what would be normally low stats for some of my characters my characters ex: Mist will max luck and strength (rng loves her), Illyana defense and everything else (rng loves her more), Devdan speed (bands & bexp). The interesting part is when I come to my laguz does anyone know if there's anyway possible to max Janaff's resistance?

don't waste it on him, though. laguz are bad bad bad bad (with the obvious exception of the royals)

better use some other beorc character

But I must if for no other reason but the challenge. How horrible that I always want a challenge. Now that I know this my BEXP will have to go to him instead of Devdan's speed or any other characters I want to have certain stats for the next game :wacko:

don't waste it on him, though. laguz are bad bad bad bad (with the obvious exception of the royals)

better use some other beorc character

I don't get this "laguz suck" thing you guys have going on. They were really good units for me!

They aren't as useful as beorc because of their downtime, so they can't be relied on as much. Plus by endgame, the beorc units are just as good as them transformed or better.

You also can't really control their transformation as well than as in RD, either. PoR only has laguz stones, no laguz gems or olivi grass. They also can't attack back untransformed in PoR

I like the beast laguz. I never used the birds my last playthrough at all except the level where you need to speak to Nasaela so that's part of the reason I'm so committed to maxing Janaff's resistance. That and the fact that even though I basically brought Radiant Dawn at the same time as POR I didn't know how the data transfer worked so only 3 of my characters got the stat bonuses and due to the fact that I found out that Largo and Devdan's support was pointless I deleted that file on RD (in the first part so I didn't really lose anything). I did however have another file right before I killed the Black Knight along with the new one I created this topic about so I can change some stuff.

Edited by killaGAW