Radd or Ceaser

Oujay

26 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather

• Radd
    • Ceaser
    • both

Why do you keep starting topics with a post that says "who would you rather" without finishing your question? It's getting annoying.

I agree. Finish the sentance!

Anyways, I didn't vote. I dislike both. If I HAD to choose then I pick Ceaser since he's stronger and isn't hard to train, not that I'd know since I've never used either.

i perfer radd over ceaser because i never get a good ceaser but all ways get great radd and i like diffucult people to train better like est

I agree with you, I have trained them both and radd, capped in strength, HP, and speed, while ceaser only capped in speed, but had high strength. so from personal xp Radd has been better, and before anyone says it is just RNG, I have trained him 3 or 4 times and he turned out great.

Nobody denies Radd has great growths, it's just that his start is so bad that he's mostly a WiFi or stat twink character and not really practical.

oh I thought everyone just dissed him for having bad stats and starting off bad XD