Best Character and Favorite

Tremaine****

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best I've used: General Draug, if trained correctly.

Favourite: General Draug

I agree. A General that doubles everything? Yes please.

Best: Mage/Sage/Bishop Lena

Favorite: Lena

• 4 weeks later...

I don't remember their names anymore, lol... Hmm...

Best: Shiida was pretty awesome

Favorite: Sword guy's name who begins with N... lol.

Lena was also epic for me (Mage), but she got critical'd on the last level at like the second last turn. I was so annoyed I didn't bother to reset, and felt really guilty when it told me she vanished from the pages of history.

My best: Cain and Abel (Particularly when used together). I often sent them ahead to weaken the enemy and they had usually demolished everything by the time I had everyone else ready to move. They also have some handy supports with other characters which meant that they didn't necessarily have to be used together if it was in my best interest for them to split up. I'd generally just send Catria and Palla along with them instead, who are fine characters in their own right.

Favorites: Catria, Cain, Abel, Palla, Caeda, and Marth.

Best: I'd agree with everyone else, SuperWolf and SuperSedgar

Favouite: Dolph. The most 'pleasantly surprised' I've been with how someone turned out in a LONG time. That and Generals are awesome in this game. (not that the only playthrough I've done was no class swapping, so I haven't tried Broken General Sedgar)

Oh, and Narbal. He'd be my favourite Swordmaster in the series if it weren't for Swordmasters sucking massively in this game.

I don't remember their names anymore, lol... Hmm...

Best: Shiida was pretty awesome

Favorite: Sword guy's name who begins with N... lol.

Lena was also epic for me (Mage), but she got critical'd on the last level at like the second last turn. I was so annoyed I didn't bother to reset, and felt really guilty when it told me she vanished from the pages of history.

lol

I let Elena die.

My best was Caeda

Sorry, the TC is asking for the best character in the game (and your favorite), not your best one.

Best: Going with the crowd and saying Zagaro for reasons mentioned.

Favorite: Paola. Katua, Sheeda (gasp), and Athena come very close though.

Edited by Black Soldier

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, the TC is asking for the best character in the game (and your favorite), not your best one.

I don't see the harm in posting your best character when it has so obviously been proven that Sedgar is the best in the game. :/

and my fave is: hetzel, so weak and slow but i like it

Hetzel.PNG

• 3 weeks later...