Beatles Rock band

MadHatter

I just got the Beatles Rock Band and I have to say that I am utterly amazed, the game is absolutely superb and it captures the image of the Beatles very well. The stunning scenes that play are gorgeous, especially the songs from the Abbey Road album. This game is great and if you have even heard of the Beatles you should get it.

I just got the Beatles Rock Band and I have to say that I am utterly amazed, the game is absolutely superb and it captures the image of the Beatles very well. The stunning scenes that play are gorgeous, especially the songs from the Abbey Road album. This game is great and if you have even heard of the Beatles you should get it.

The Beatles Rock band is essentially the same game Harmonix and Activision except with a crappy Beatles flavor. Yes i don't like the Beatles because i think they are a bunch of LSD abusing stoners that only made it big because they got really lucky. I don't really mind when a game i don't like comes out but when someone starts gushing about it and especially when it involves a band i don't like i just can't keep quite.

The Beatles Rock band is essentially the same game Harmonix and Activision except with a crappy Beatles flavor.

You troll... <_<

Anyway, I saw some trailers for this game. It looks nice, especially with the triple mic thing. XD

The Beatles Rock band is essentially the same game Harmonix and Activision except with a crappy Beatles flavor. Yes i don't like the Beatles because i think they are a bunch of LSD abusing stoners that only made it big because they got really lucky. I don't really mind when a game i don't like comes out but when someone starts gushing about it and especially when it involves a band i don't like i just can't keep quite.

Look man what''s your problem? The Beatles were and are an inspiration to countless generations and movements, they're legends! Your just a hopelessly ignorant idiot who doesn't know anything.

The Beatles Rock band is essentially the same game Harmonix and Activision except with a crappy Beatles flavor.

You troll... <_<

Anyway, I saw some trailers for this game. It looks nice, especially with the triple mic thing. XD

The "triple mic thing" is actually this neat little harmonizing feature that they added SPECIFICALLY for Beatles: RB. Which I think is awesome because even though I'm not that superb at singing (*can only sing certain songs on Hard/Expert*), it's still really fun to harmonize and not sing as the lead, lol.

Hopefully gonna play this sometime soon when my club rents it during one of our meetings.

I'm so upset that this doesn't come out for PS2, though ;_____;

I'd love to get this. Sadly I can barely afford a thing so I doubt I'll get it.

Maybe my brother would ask for it for Christmas. Our amount of stuff on our list is very very limited though and I've probably already reached my limit in Christmas wish list.

My friend has it so every time we go to his house we play it, I either play the guitar/bass (in medium since Im a noob) o sing.... also in medium because I really don't understand how the voice thingy works, in Medium I sing almost perfectly (above 95%) and in hard I really suck.... :/, But yeah the game is fun very fun to play.