SS Weapons & Endgame Teams

Bryan

Let's see...my weapons distribution and 4-E party:

Vague Katti: either Edward or Mia, depending on who I used/who turned out best.

Alondite: ditto, either Edward or Mia.

Wishblade: I rarely use someone who can use it...Gatrie, on the rare occasions I do.

Urvan: Haar.

Double Bow: Shinon.

Baselard: Volke. Sothe can go rot somewhere, for all I care.

Rexcalibur: Soren.

Rexflame: Sanaki.

Rexbolt: Ilyana (of course).

Rexaura: Micaiah.

Matrona: Micaiah, if she can use it.

Balberith: Pelleas.

So, I end up going with something like this:

Ike

Sothe

Micaiah

Sanaki

Kurthnaga

Ena

Shinon

Haar

Mia/Edward

Elincia (healing utility)

Ilyana

Soren

Pelleas

Volke

Tibarn

Nailah

Reyson

That's the one in red that drops. There's another in white that doesn't drop.

There's two total, one that needs stealing, the other doesn't.

The HM stats topic unfortunately doesn't say anything about either, so I can't point you to anything and say "go look", all I can say is trust me.

It doesn't really matter much anyway, seeing as I only use 6 or so non-heron/royal Laguz units throughout the course of the game.

Alondite: Trueblades usually

Vague Katti: Trueblades usually

Urvan: Dragonlords/Reavers

Wishblade: SeraphKnights/Sentinels usually

Double Bow: Marksmen usually

Rex Flame: Fire Archsages

Calibur: Wind Archsages

Bolt: Sell it

Aura: Micaiah

Balberith: Sell it

Baselard: Sothe or Volke

Vague Katti: Edward, Zihark or Mia

Alondite: same as above

Wishblade: Marcia or Nephenee

Urvan: Jill

Double Bow: Rolf or Shinon

Rexflame: Calill or Tormod

Rexcalibur: Soren

Rexbolt: don't use

Rexaura: usually don't get Micaiah, Rhys or Laura to SS Light so I don't use it

Balberith: don't use

Baselard: don't use

Edited by KSFF2150

My last playthough was this:

Vague Katti: Mia

Alondite: Eddie

Wishblade: Aran

Urvan: Jill

Double Bow: Astrid

Rexflame: Sanaki

Rexbolt: Illyana

Rexaura: Micaiah

Baselard: Sothe

+Elincia with Amiti

+Gatrie with the BraveLance

+Nolan with his unique axe

+Caineighis

+Usual suspects

Don't think I forgot anyone.

Vague Katti: Used to be Stefan, but Mia is so much better

Alondite: Meg

Wishblade: Haven't had a solid Wishblade user yet. Aran has low speed, Fiona low strength, I might try Nephenee next time.

Urvan: Haar

Double Bow: Shinnon

Rexflame: Sanaki

Rexbolt: Illyana

Rexaura: Micaiah

Matrona: Laura

Baselard: Heather, Sothe is just so..... eh

Balbereth: Pelleas

I suppose people will now make fun of me because I use Meg, Heather, and Laura. I actually challenged myself to use Fiona, so there's a reason behind that.

Vague Katti: I usually use this one to get a heapload of cash. Alondite is better because of the handy 1-2 range. Sword users in the game besides Ike fail so much it isn't funny. I hate how they nerf Swordmasters in every game and people still fanboy/girl them. The only 2 sworduses I might take are Meg and Makalov bot if I play on Hard Mode they are both too hard to keep up.

Alondite: Meg But only on a non-HM PT which doesn't happen often.

Wishblade: Wishblade is the best weapon in the game. Same MT as Urvan but with a 1-2 range. Now let's look at the list of units you can give it to.

Fiona - She's a solid unit but needs babying. She's actually my second choice thank's to that earth affinity.

Tauroneo - Tauroneo isn't bad but I never give him EXP in part 1 and 3 so i can actually use others.

Gatie - Gatrie is my 3th choice. I usually use Brom since he's a higher level when get him back in part 3.

Oscar - Oscar is my first choice. Sadly he has to compete with the entire Gm for exp in part 3 so most likely he won't make it.

Geoffrey - Sadly he's missing in Part 5 making even the previously high leveled Geoffrey a bit underleveled.

Danved - Royal Knights where Geoffrey and Kieran usually whop everything and he's the only one not mounted. Often I don't move him at all in the RK chapters.

Aran - Solid Tank but like the entire DB underleveled in part 4 where you spread your GM army in 3 groups and just fill up with DB and RK units.

Nephenee - Nephenee whom everybody is a fan of. She was great in PoR and has a slight potentional in this one. Her starter weapon sucks and drags her to the same speed as Brom. Honestly it's better to let Brom and Haar handle part 2. Then if you want to use her you can spend the GM exp on her though her ebing level 1-2 at chapter 3-3 isn't helping her cause much.

Urvan: Haar is the best choice ofc. But this game has so many good axe users in Haar, Jill, Titania, Brom, Boyd, Nolan (and maybe even Kieran if you can get his exp bar up)

Double Bow: Shinon is the easiest to use but Leonardo and Rofl are god choices if you baby them. Masrksmen are godlike with that 3 range.

Rexflame: Sanaki. If you use Callil or Tormod they can be used and then you can give Sanaki her personal tome which is a lot lighter. (her str is phail)

Rexbolt: Illyana no others to choose.

Rexaura: Laura. I never use Rhys and Oliver is... well he's a good chunck of EXP. Micaiah fighting? Nah she can use Staffs.

Matrona: Micaiah though I don't think i use this staff verry often.

Baselard: No one. Sothe is fail and while you must take him in endgame I never field him. That's probablywhy I never use Matrona I forget to get Chest Key's out.

Balbereth: Pelleas if I don't make Tauroneo kill him. And even then I don't use him.

My Endteam?

Ike - Ragnell

Ena - Red Breath (I just love her!)

Kurth - Benchwarmer

Micaiah - Dedicated healer and Silence remover in last map.

Sothe - Benchwarmer

Sanaki - Usually also a benchwarmer but if I leveled her in 4-P and 4-3 then she may use Rexflame

Leanne - heron and magic card user (if needed)

Haar/Jill/Boyd/Titania/Brom - Urvan and Tomahawk. Take only 2 of the before mentioned.

Shinon - Double Bow

Vika - She may seem underleveled but gaining even 3-4 level in Part 1 makes her verry usuable in part 4 from when you get her. She's an absolute dodger who CAN take hits. Also her mastery skill rocks ass. Like a swordmaster with better stats and a better mastery skill and a better weapon to boot.

1 other laguz. Ranulf and Muarim are prime choices because they are so good but any others are also verry usuable. Note: I never take royals.

Rest can be units I used for the lolwut factor.