Best FE Game

irock708

Oh my, a post from me in this topic. What a miracle.

So I actually have been interested in playing an FE game for quite some time now. I played like two seconds' worth of FE7, and one opening cutscene's worth of Radiant Dawn. which isn't really playing, but still.

My boyfriend recently let me borrow Sacred Stones. His best friend (also my friend, who is also FE-obsessed (and who is also on this forum, lol, as is my boyfriend)), however, told me that it sucks. The boyfriend, however, disagreed, lol.

SO.

I'm here to ask all of you wonderful FE fans: which, do you think, is the best Fire Emblem game out there? Please support your claim with textual/video/some kind of evidence. I feel that FE is a series worth investing my time into, so I'd like to hear what folks have to say about it.

This is a different type of topic though, Zebesian.

I think FE 10, FE 8 (easy), FE 7 (Normal), or FE: SD (Normal) would be the best choices for you. Since you're a newcomer to the series, and all. :D

Do you like RPGs? No? Don't ever bother with this game.

It's a differant kind of topic. Anyways, if you aren't against emulation FE4. It's a bit differant though. If you aren't then FE10. Those two are my favorite of the Japan onlys and American releases.

It's a differant kind of topic. Anyways, if you aren't against emulation FE4. It's a bit differant though. If you aren't then FE10. Those two are my favorite of the Japan onlys and American releases.

It's the same thing. The difference is that the one Zebesian linked to has a convenient poll to see how many like each game as opposed to having to read every post to see what people say.

FE5.