My dad beat H5 5 times using bad characters.

Nestling

Lol @ getting Gordon to level 10 and not having Catria promoted until the last level.

He uses Wolf and Sedgar a lot, so that might be it, but some 49-50 year old guy just won Serenes Forest.

Smile at him. :3.

Gordoran-ruu is right ;3

That me?

If so, HELL YEAH! >:D

Other than that, I don't think I've ever been called that before. O_o (I'm like some sort of of nickname magnet...)

Anyway, Nestling, have you ever matched your Dad's achievements?

Gordoran-ruu is right ;3

That me?

Other than that, I don't think I've ever been called that before. O_o (I'm like some sort of of nickname magnet...)

I just beat normal mode.

Woo woo ;3.

Gordoran-ruu is right ;3

That me?

I just beat normal mode.

Woo woo ;3.

lol

I'm playing NM myself.

Heh...my dad always used to watch me play MGS and Nascar 2000 (that game was awesome).

My dad hasn't watched me play since 10 years ago when I was playing Sonic Adventure on the Dreamcast. Even then, he only seriously watched me play in 1996 or so when I played Vectorman on the Sega Genesis. :(

Your lucky that your dad does those sort of things although he does play bubble snooker a lot(it's one of those stupid popcap games) all my dad says is "why do you play this stupid game where they talk for 40 minuts after every mission"