CRASH LOVES MIST

Jaybee

There is this particular asshole known as "Smash Fanatic", whose current username is "pen15". He is known to be an ardent fanboi of Aran, seeing how he gave Aran an 8/10 score in his so-called "ratings topic". He also likes bashing Nephenee and flaming people.

Good enough for ya?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is this particular asshole known as "Smash Fanatic", whose current username is "pen15". He is known to be an ardent fanboi of Aran, seeing how he gave Aran an 8/10 score in his so-called "ratings topic". He also likes bashing Nephenee and flaming people.

Good enough for ya?

I know who he is, what I didn't get is you calling Aran awesome.

He really sucks.

Aran is useful for part 1 (if only as a wall) but after that he sucks.

I dont know why anyone takes smash's ratings topics seriously he's such an asshole although his (insert name here) is ridiculous topics can be pretty amusing

There's nothing to lol about!

She's not only awesome, but quite likely the only good Soldier in the entire series.

...lolNephenee.

:facepalm:

And people say I'M stupid!

I dont know why anyone takes smash's ratings topics seriously he's such an asshole although his (insert name here) is ridiculous topics can be pretty amusing

Meh, I didn't really find him good for anything much really.

Because the Internet is Serious Business! :awesome:

Meh, I didn't really find him good for anything much really.

Because the Internet is Serious Business! :awesome:

Nor did I, but I did use him in the chapter you get him and the next one to block chokepoints for a turn or 2.

Serious indeed, but I have seen a post or two saying "but Smash rated (insert name here) (insert score here)" :facepalm:

his (insert name here) is ridiculous topics can be pretty amusing

What.

Some of them at least, I have to admit I smiled (not laughed thats why I said amusing not funny) when I first read Gatrie is ridiculous.

Serious indeed, but I have seen a post or two saying "but Smash rated (insert name here) (insert score here)" :facepalm:

I was joking. :/

:facepalm: I know, serious indeed was meant to be sarcastic. I'm not that slow.

from now on I'll warn you when I'm about to use sarcasm.

I was joking. :/

:facepalm: I know, serious indeed was meant to be sarcastic. I'm not that slow.

from now on I'll warn you when I'm about to use sarcasm.

;_; I suck at detecting sarcasm! :sob:

I feel good that I'm not alone on it! ^_^

Also, I have decided to continue liking Mist, she's just too shmexy! :drool:

And yet you continue to proclaim that the lovely red headed Priscilla is an ugly lass! I know not what goes through your head, sir!

Gatrie roflstomps Nephenee in everything other than class.

Their SPD growths are separate by 5%.

Gatrie beats Nephenee in HP, STR, and DEF. Neph wins in SKL, lolMAG, and RES.

Base Nephenee actually has the same base speed as base Gatrie too, and level lead is meaningless because every other Knight's base speeds aren't even above 16 except for Tauroneo, but then again, who is Tauroneo? That guy who is in two and a half chapters until 4-E?

And availability is a moot point as well. Neph gets an whopping extra ONE whole level ahead of Gatrie in terms of use.

Gatrie caps SPD at LVl. -/15 and STR -/14. HP at -/12. His defense won't normally cap until -/20 but he's capping DEF at 20/10.

Neph isn't capping DEF at all, nor does she cap STR. She won't have enough SPD to double Gatrie because his SPD will always catch up, unless you use Speedwing, but that's retarded because you could say the same for a lot of others.

Sure she caps SPD earlier: 20/9. She'll also cap RES at -/10/0. Too bad Gatrie ain't using MAG. Oh, she caps SKL too but lolSkill.

The only thing Neph really has over Gatrie is class. Halberdier gets +5 Crit and Sentinel gets +10 as well as Impale. And with her SKL caps, she'll be able to use it to good use. But that's still about a 35% but Gatrie could get Luna as well. And at around a maximum of 33%, plus getting access to Axes, and high SPD, blah blah blah.

I agree Gatrie > Nephenee, but your post has quite a few elementary mistakes. Like:

Base Nephenee actually has the same base speed as base Gatrie too, and level lead is meaningless because every other Knight's base speeds aren't even above 16 except for Tauroneo, but then again, who is Tauroneo? That guy who is in two and a half chapters until 4-E?

What do the other Knights have to do with Gatrie and Nephenee?

She won't have enough SPD to double Gatrie because his SPD will always catch up, unless you use Speedwing, but that's retarded because you could say the same for a lot of others.

When do Gatrie and Nephenee fight? And in any case, 27 Spd does double 23.

I feel good that I'm not alone on it! ^_^

And yet you continue to proclaim that the lovely red headed Priscilla is an ugly lass! I know not what goes through your head, sir!

I don't like Prissy's hair (style that is, I like her hair COLOR) or facial structure.

I still like Neph better and that's never going to change.

I don't like Prissy's hair (style that is, I like her hair COLOR) or facial structure.

I don't understand how anybody can put up with mist, sometimes I admit she's pretty good but then she starts talking to people and I just give up on her again. I absolutely hate everything about her except for looks somewhat,(although she doesn't come any were near Neph or Jill) and game usefulness.

I don't understand how anybody can put up with mist, sometimes I admit she's pretty good but then she starts talking to people and I just give up on her again. I absolutely hate everything about her except for looks somewhat,(although she doesn't come any were near Neph or Jill) and game usefulness.

I basically only like her because of the way she looks and because people pushed me into it.

I still like Neph better and that's never going to change.

Just don't try to think that she's better than Gatrie and everything will be alright.

but Neph has more movement less movement penalty and a higher Skill, speed, luck and resistance making for a very effective Mage killer among other things. On top of that she's way better looking.

I have to say, it would appear that Neph is better for Endgame, if that's anything, 'cause she has access to a 34 Speed cap in 3rd Tier.

Thanks crash at least someone agrees with me.

I have to say, it would appear that Neph is better for Endgame, if that's anything, 'cause she has access to a 34 Speed cap in 3rd Tier.

You're welcome! ^_^

Besides, there's the other things you just mentioned.

I heard she gets weighted down by Steel Greatlances at first, that's not a problem, is it?

You're welcome! ^_^

I heard she gets weighted down by Steel Greatlances at first, that's not a problem, is it?

It was only a problem for me in the first chapter you have her after that it was fine she could double most Swordmasters with it.

You're welcome! ^_^

It was only a problem for me in the first chapter you have her after that it was fine she could double most Swordmasters with it.

Right, good to know! (I needed to know this, as I'm gonna use Neph, she shall be my Wishblader)

And for that first chapter, we have the Steel Lance/Iron Greatlance, so yay!