CRASH LOVES MIST

Jaybee

I have to say, it would appear that Neph is better for Endgame, if that's anything, 'cause she has access to a 34 Speed cap in 3rd Tier.

Thanks crash at least someone agrees with me.

You're welcome! ^_^

Besides, there's the other things you just mentioned.

I heard she gets weighted down by Steel Greatlances at first, that's not a problem, is it?

It was only a problem for me in the first chapter you have her after that it was fine she could double most Swordmasters with it.

Right, good to know! (I needed to know this, as I'm gonna use Neph, she shall be my Wishblader)

And for that first chapter, we have the Steel Lance/Iron Greatlance, so yay!

I don't remember there being a steel lance I'm pretty sure its a Greatlance and a javelin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, it would appear that Neph is better for Endgame, if that's anything, 'cause she has access to a 34 Speed cap in 3rd Tier.

Thanks crash at least someone agrees with me.

You're welcome! ^_^

Besides, there's the other things you just mentioned.

I heard she gets weighted down by Steel Greatlances at first, that's not a problem, is it?

It was only a problem for me in the first chapter you have her after that it was fine she could double most Swordmasters with it.

Right, good to know! (I needed to know this, as I'm gonna use Neph, she shall be my Wishblader)

And for that first chapter, we have the Steel Lance/Iron Greatlance, so yay!

I don't remember there being a steel lance I'm pretty sure its a Greatlance and a javelin

I know, what I meant was I'd buy one for her.

Gatrie roflstomps Nephenee in everything other than class.

I still like Neph better and that's never going to change.

Just don't try to think that she's better than Gatrie and everything will be alright.

but Neph has more movement less movement penalty and a higher Skill, speed, luck and resistance making for a very effective Mage killer among other things. On top of that she's way better looking.

Gatrie has high HP and DEF which is more reliable than high avoid (Especially in this game where enemies have better chances of hitting enemies). And mages aren't that common in this game, so her "Mage Killing" advantage isn't that great.

Her looks are overrated in my opinion.

Edited by Zebesian

Speed is good for more than Avoid you know!

Neph can double more things.

Her STR isn't that great for doubling. Lol 15 base and 35% growth compared to Gatrie's 25 base and 60%. And on top of that, her Steel Greatlance she gets at 2-1 kills off 3 of her Attack Speed. Gatrie can use axes for even more power. ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR !

Edited by Zebesian

Gatrie roflstomps Nephenee in everything other than class.

I still like Neph better and that's never going to change.

Just don't try to think that she's better than Gatrie and everything will be alright.

but Neph has more movement less movement penalty and a higher Skill, speed, luck and resistance making for a very effective Mage killer among other things. On top of that she's way better looking.

Gatrie has high HP and DEF which is more reliable than high avoid (Especially in this game where enemies have better chances of hitting enemies). And mages aren't that common in this game, so her "Mage Killing" advantage isn't that great.

Her looks are overrated in my opinion.

But high defence and health don't make much difference if your 20 spaces away from the fighting because your so slow and have huge move penalty. some chapters do have a lot of mages where Gatrie is going to get killed with that low res (if he can even reach them) while Neph can dodge doable and look good while doing it.

Speed is good for more than Avoid you know!

Her STR isn't that great for doubling. Lol 15 base and 35% growth compared to Gatrie's 25 base and 60%. And on top of that, her Steel Greatlance she gets at 2-1 kills off 3 of her Attack Speed. Gatrie can use axes for even more power. ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR !

You know, you CAN get her lighter wepons to solve the AS problem, ohter than that, you havew a point, but 2 slightly weaker attacks > 1 big one usually.

Also, as ILMCI said, Neph's better move, Neph can reach and (if necessary) escape the fighting far easier than he can.

Edited by CrashGordon94

But high defence and health don't make much difference if your 20 spaces away from the fighting because your so slow and have huge move penalty. some chapters do have a lot of mages where Gatrie is going to get killed with that low res (if he can even reach them) while Neph can dodge doable and look good while doing it.

And better movement doesn't mean much if you take more damage from enemies.

"Some chapters" my ass. Majority of the enemies in this game are weapon users. So once again, Nephenee's RES lead isn't much compared to Gatrie's DEF lead.

And better movement doesn't mean much if you take more damage from enemies.

"Some chapters" my ass. Majority of the enemies in this game are weapon users. So once again, Nephenee's RES lead isn't much compared to Gatrie's DEF lead.

Like crash said if she takes damage she can just get out of the fighting unlike Gatrie who's stuck fighting no matter how much damage he takes. also her mastery skill activates a LOT more than Gatrie's does and its better at that.

We also cant forget they were in PoR too where neph was about 100 times better than Gatrie

Wtf is up with the Nephenee vs. Gatrie debate in here of all places? Let me just tackle some obvious issues:

Nephenee is very likely superior at Endgame, but that isn't worth too much.

She only really worries about it for one map.

And mages aren't that common in this game, so her "Mage Killing" advantage isn't that great.

Actually, it doesn't exist. Gatrie has a massive HP combined with already decent Res and a Des boosting affinity (which helps Res as well), and since Sages are always slow, he has no trouble taking them on.

A 15/1 Gatrie has 25 AS and can already double the majority of enemies. Anything he doesn't double Nephenee likely won't either with her 27 Spd pre-promotion.

This sort of debate is kind of like Volug Vs. Nolan.

Yeah, Nolan is better at the endgame, but Volug has been kicking his ass for the last 3.75 acts.

Except replace Volug with Gatrie and Nolan with Nephenee.

If Gatrie's movement sucks ass so much, then just leave him behind as a reinforcement killer/give him Celerity. Reyson doesn't have dibs on it, since he needs to transform first and other shit, while Gatrie can match Titania's movement, except he can weaken everything down to ~5 hp, letting Ike & co play mop-up.

Of course you'd say that, Mr. Mia fanboy!

Hey,Mia shoves that dragon against the wall and raped it(and I mean that quite literally)

DYK that Lucia, Zihark, Edward and Stefan can do that too? :awesome:

But they didn't,and I'm being quite literal when I say she shoved it against the wall.pay attention to the background.