Why don't we play Risk?

General Spoon

I remember being stuck in England while playing Risk.

I lost to 4 units while I had 17 because the dice hate me.

Try playing with an RNG generator that hates your guts.

No, really. In DnD, I'm, like, the anti-Eyvel or something. The Dice/RNG hates my guts.

No, really. In DnD, I'm, like, the anti-Eyvel or something. The Dice/RNG hates my guts.

Well I always did die at the end boss due to random dice roll that killed me, from being crushed by a ceiling to death spells.

Well I always did die at the end boss due to random dice roll that killed me, from being crushed by a ceiling to death spells.

I got a character knocked out the other night after not hitting jack shit for FOUR ENTIRE MEETINGS. And then when he gets healed, he crits and kills the strongest enemy that's appeared in the campaign so far.

And then there's the other character I use, who despite being a rather blatant joke character, has a disturbing tendency to kill anything she actually hits. I guess the Charisma stat also buffs the RNG?

I mean, people have been changing their names to countries lately, so why not make the best of it and play Risk? Or, even better, Diplomacy?

...If we do play Diplomacy, I call dibs on England.

YES, DIPLOMACY! I totally call Germany.

I got a character knocked out the other night after not hitting jack shit for FOUR ENTIRE MEETINGS. And then when he gets healed, he crits and kills the strongest enemy that's appeared in the campaign so far.

And then there's the other character I use, who despite being a rather blatant joke character, has a disturbing tendency to kill anything she actually hits. I guess the Charisma stat also buffs the RNG?

Wut edition bro?

And how the fuck DID you manage to miss everything for 4 sessions? That is so unlikely it's not even funny.

I mean, people have been changing their names to countries lately, so why not make the best of it and play Risk? Or, even better, Diplomacy?

Wut edition bro?

And how the fuck DID you manage to miss everything for 4 sessions? That is so unlikely it's not even funny.

Like I said, the RNG hates me. Or at least my Ranger.

And thus why the recent double 20 was so damn epic.

I'm Russia even though I think someone's name is already Russia but I called it first.

kolkolkol, you are most amusing, but wouldn't you know, such games usually bore me to tears, so Russia shall let you represent him even if you are scary possessive person like Belarus..., best of luck, do me proud, da :|

не останавливайтесь, пока все едины с Россией!

do not stop until all is one with Russia!

3959522207_a02cd1b5bb_o.jpg

The Phoenix would like to forgo choosing an entire country, and instead lay claim to a military force serving under another country. The Phoenix is loyal and promises to command the Russian Military with devastating precision.

For the Motherland! :|

Wut edition bro?

I see...

Poor, poor 3.5 Ranger...

Do you guys at least have Book of 9 Swords?

Edited by Fia 

Wut edition bro?

I see...

Poor, poor 3.5 Ranger...

Do you guys at least have Book of 9 Swords?

If it's official, we'll use it.

And a few homebrews the DM approves.