Fire Emblem Gaiden... unloved?

Rakath

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/fe_museum/gai...cter/index.html

I'm sorry, but this is sad. Every other game in the series has a full set of character arts. Fire Emblem 2 seems... lackluster, in that nobody got any art here. I got all hopeful over nothing...

Hmm that is pretty weird. It didn't show up in the card game either.

It's going to suck if they pass up a remake of Gaiden as well--I liked that game, and the Chinese remake included a few weird features including criticals upon a button :[

They could have a remake of Gaiden in Shin Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Ken if they don't include the second book. It would be awesome if a gaiden character made a playable in the remake of FE1, then they'd be even with Paola, Est, and Katua.

If it helps they brought out The Complete artbook with art of the fe2 charries though the art isn't the best. It would be awesome to get a remake/translation somewhere, even if only on the VC or something.

If it helps they brought out The Complete artbook with art of the fe2 charries though the art isn't the best. It would be awesome to get a remake/translation somewhere, even if only on the VC or something.

There were some gaiden characters left out however.

Wait that wasn't just a portrait reuse?

I hardly think it'd be a reuse, considering few other mugs were, if any. That, and that green-haired pink-clothed woman also appeared in the two games, if memory serves.

I hardly think it'd be a reuse, considering few other mugs were, if any. That, and that green-haired pink-clothed woman also appeared in the two games, if memory serves.

There were alot of portrait reuses in the famicom Fire Emblems so its hard to tell. Wasn't Zeke was in a relationship with a woman called Teeta rather then Niena.

Edited by Delsait

In the original, yeah. That one is full of laziness--they tried to cram as many graphics into as few banks as possible. Gaiden took far more liberty in their use. While a few units are similar, many have slight TSA changes, while Ankoku had exact duplicates with different palettes.