It's SIP time

Der Kommissar

How could someone in real life get their hair to do that branching crap that anime characters' hairstyles do?

Maybe it's just the drawing style but I'd really like to know :mellow:

Yeah, with A LOT of hairgel.

See the new live-action Dragonball movie for an example.

How could someone in real life get their hair to do that branching crap that anime characters' hairstyles do?

That friggin movie finally came out? :o

It came out a while ago. It's on DVD now.

Same with Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. Which actually manages to fit into the cannon...

Same with Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. Which actually manages to fit into the cannon...

Only just barely. It's a rather large pile of steaming shit, even for a large cannon.

And either way, it's useless to cram it in there unless we have somewhere to fire it. I suggest the sun.

Only just barely. It's a rather large pile of steaming shit, even for a large cannon.

And either way, it's useless to cram it in there unless we have somewhere to fire it. I suggest the sun.

You must have it confused with the Jean Claude Van Damme Street Fighter. LoCL was actually fairly good, if it wasn't for the overexaggerated sound effects...

You must have it confused with the Jean Claude Van Damme Street Fighter. LoCL was actually fairly good, if it wasn't for the overexaggerated sound effects...

I'm not going to comment. Except I am.

*dramatic slap to the face with a dueling glove* The Jean Claude Van Damme Street Fighter was amazing because it was incredibly campy, you fool! LoCL tried to take itself seriously and only ended up showing us just how little movie producers actually know about how big Chun-Li's thighs are supposed to be, which is very little.

*dramatic slap to the face with a dueling glove* The Jean Claude Van Damme Street Fighter was amazing because it was incredibly campy, you fool! LoCL tried to take itself seriously and only ended up showing us just how little movie producers actually know about how big Chun-Li's thighs are supposed to be, which is very little.

You can't make Chun-Li's Thighs that big in real life if you had Hillary Clinton as a leg double.

You guys could have done anything with this thread. And you did this.

If it involves Jonafag it's gonna suck.

What about Jonathan Joestar now?

You=Jonafag

Jonafag=That fag from PoR

You=That fag from PoR

Edited by The mightiest of all boats

What? I have no affiliation to any Jonathan! Where did this nickname come from?

...I'll have you know that if this has anything to do with Jonathan MORRIS, you've got the wrong user. That'd be Jonathan Aulin who's the Jonafag.

[22:08] <Hikarusa> Prat

[22:08] <Kreese_Kreeley> We know you are. So?

[22:08] <Hikarusa> "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I". God. What are you, 8?

You never answered my question