Rock-paper-scissors

Wist

I will prove that I can never be defeated in rock-paper-scissors by exploiting an intrinsic, fundamental imbalance in the game. The only objects which an individual may summon are rock, paper, or scissors, and there are no weather or environmental effects which have any bearing on the players or the aforementioned objects.

I select: paper.

WHO WOULD DARE ATTEMPT TO CONTEST MY ETERNALLY UNRIVALED MIGHT?!

Those of you who picked paper, Chalis and Howard Holmes, chose wisely. I shall explain to those of you who selected differently why your decisions were foolish.

Paper bests rock, there can be no other interpretation of their relationship. Paper is much more mobile than rock thanks to their huge difference in mass. If thrown or otherwise moved by its summoner, rock will always be outmaneuvered by the caster of paper. If need be, paper can glide out of harm's path by transforming into a paper airplane, a valid move as this requires no additional materials. All attempts at striking paper with rock, assuming the individual in command of paper has the mental capacity of an average schoolkid, will result in its slow erosion into nothingness as it misses its target and strikes the ground every attack.

More importantly, conventional wisdom which suggests that scissors defeats paper is wholly inaccurate. The reason for this is simple, scissors "defeats" paper by slicing it in two. This ignorant belief neglects to take into account, however, the fact that this actually makes paper twice as strong. Scissors only make paper more numerous, and thus has absolutely no chance. I scoff at those who ever select scissors in a match of rock-paper-scissors.

Paper versus paper is a balanced match-up overall, victory will always go to the most intransigent player.

It is for these reasons that I always select paper. I never lose because I can surmount all difficulties with characteristic tenacity. I cannot be defeated.

Except when I choose scissors.

I interpreted the statement "*Something clever alluding to paper*" to mean that you selected paper, but if you wish to be known as one who made the absolute worst move possible in rock-paper-scissors that is your prerogative.

I choose nuclear bomb. I win. Haha.

This move is invalid as it's in breach of the restrictions of the rock-paper-scissors as stated in the opening post. In any case, nuclear weaponry has no place in this game's universe. One cannot simply deploy tanks in chess or storm Mordor with Mil Mi-28s, and one cannot fire nuclear weapons in a match of rock-paper scissors.

But Purge has 16 WT. You can't honestly expect to DOUBLE with it? Even with 80 Hit, it's still shaky.

Screw that! Mouldah the Bouldah CAN double it! Ha...Haha!...Hahahahahaha!