Hello.

any time someone says hello in a horror movie, things never turn out okay.

the best example: 28 Days Later.

okay, so i'm microwavefriendly. i've only played the four FE's released in America. the two Radiance games are my favorite., though i do like some of the innovations that were in Sacred Stones.

Nephenee might be my favorite character, combat wise. She's the only soldier character that is playable (not counting the rookie amelia), which i thought was cool.

i really like music. Led Zeppelin's gotta be my favorite band, followed by Built to Spill, Screaming Trees, then Bob Dylan, and Nirvana as a fifth top band....

uh, i like reading...sometimes...if it's well written....which is what i like about videogames, if it's a good plot and is entertaining.

i guess that all i can say about myself....see you around the forums

peace out kidds

People with bad grammar shouldn't judge spelling King Roy.

Welcome Microwave friendly? Do you go inside microwaves often?

uh, i like reading...sometimes...if it's well written....which is what i like about videogames, if it's a good plot and is entertaining.

i guess that all i can say about myself....see you around the forums

peace out kidds

In the creative section we have quite a few talented writers.

Give the sitcom a read and see if you click.

In the creative section we have quite a few "talented" writers.

Give the sitcom a read and see if you click.

Fixd. (jk)

Welcome to the Forest bud. I'm Lyle. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello. I'm Zephrion. Number One Headcase. Well...maybe not number one. But I'm definitely up there in the Top 10 or something.

Also Roy. I apologize if this comes off harsh, but please don't be a hypocrite.

Hello. I'm Zephrion. Number One Headcase. Well...maybe not number one. But I'm definitely up there in the Top 10 or something.

Also Roy. I apologize if this comes off harsh, but please don't be a hypocrite.

I was Helping

hello microwavefriendly!

i'm namine, the local Serenes Forest goddess. if you ever need your armor blessed or something, just call me!

i'm namine, the local Serenes Forest goddess. if you ever need your armor blessed or something, just call me!

Strange...I know three other people who said that they were the goddesses of the forest....Must be a coincidence...

Anyway, welcome to the forest microwavefriendly. Are you microwave friendly? Just making sure. Wouldn't want the Fireman to clean up another fire....

Namine is a nobody.

SHE IS NOT A NOBODY!!! well, not technically... but... well.... lets change the topic, ok?

Strange...I know three other people who said that they were the goddesses of the forest....Must be a coincidence...

Anyway, welcome to the forest microwavefriendly. Are you microwave friendly? Just making sure. Wouldn't want the Fireman to clean up another fire....

um, weird.