The Passione Inn

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Punts Oliver into a volcano.*

Burn, chubbles.

Also, apparently, I actually DO have a relationship with Terra in the comics. Yeah, THAT kind of relationship. :/

And then there was that scene with Raven in the Teen Titans cartoon in the episode "Birthmark"...

He's a pretty fucked up guy. He IS awesome in MK Vs. DC.

Even though that game sucked and is getting BLAMMED! by the end of the year.

Edited by OliverXRenning

In my personal raeptoy collection.

Spoiler/Robin/Bianchi is next.

Hey need more supplies for your Mind altering drugs, Uh Cocktails. Just ask and I'll get them for you for a price.

Edited by Marluxia

Yeah... Sure...

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some whores to dru- I mean, "ensure the loyalty of". Yeah. Using Mind Controlling Serum.

Your uh, opium I mean poppy flowers are ready that will be $10000 for a thousand of them.

Yeah... Sure...

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some whores to dru- I mean, "ensure the loyalty of". Yeah. Using Mind Controlling Serum.

Your uh, opium I mean poppy flowers are ready that will be $10000 for a thousand of them.

I don't use Opium. It's a completely different base.

Yeah... Sure...

Right, I got Marijuana for medicinal purposes, and other types for negotiable price

Yeah... Sure...

Right, I got Marijuana for medicinal purposes, and other types for negotiable price

Not weed either.

Yeah... Sure...

Not weed either.

give me a sample and I'll have vexen cook up a more potent drug for you

Yeah... Sure...

Not weed either.

That's like letting a mad scientist play around with LSD and Crystal Meth...

Yeah... Sure...

Not weed either.

well its better than letting him play around with repliku plus it would be more potent but not as deadly if overdosed on

Yeah... Sure...

Not weed either.

well its better than letting him play around with repliku plus it would be more potent but not as deadly if overdosed on

...Deal then. The base is LSD and Crystal Meth.

Yeah... Sure...

Not weed either.

...Deal then. The base is LSD and Crystal Meth.

it will take a while but it should be done by tomorrow, now wheres some humans I can grab for Vexen's test subjects

Enough with the huge quoting already!

Anyways...Don, I assume you are second in command here in the Inn while Enjolras is gone...

Give me one room for me and milady, please! *grabs Sanaki's hand*