Hello, Serenesforest!~

Candlejack

How fabulous am I?1  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How fabulous is the amazing, sexy Oliver?

• He's AMAZINGLY sexy!
    • I don't find him sexy, but I am also dead inside.
    • He is sexier than Gheb!
    • I want his babies!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And Tremaine, your vulgar vocabulary vexes me! Why you speak so poorly is beyond me and shows I have no equals- only inferiors! At least it is nice to see a lowly commoner be honest about his OWN beauty, however.

Ha you say that you have the ultimate beauty but i can show you a beauty which even makes the angels in the heavens fall to thier kness but you r not worthy of it so i cant allow you to see.

HA! Tremaine, you are truly as foolish as one would believe! I do not NEED to see your beauty because everyone knows that would be ME!

And this pathetic SQUIRREL GIRL is too frail to even PIERCE my defenses! EVen YOU cannot kill me!

HA! Tremaine, you are truly as foolish as one would believe! I do not NEED to see your beauty because everyone knows that would be ME!

And this pathetic SQUIRREL GIRL is too frail to even PIERCE my defenses! EVen YOU cannot kill me!

This is the same Squirrel Girl who took out Dr. Doom, Thanos, and GALACTICUS, without breaking a sweat. She'd break you in two.

But those... THINGS... were not even a FRACTION of MY power! I made Galacticus kneel before my might!~ Dr. Doom, I made my bitch! Thanos was nothing compared to this wretched Squirrel Girl!

But those... THINGS... were not even a FRACTION of MY power! I made Galacticus kneel before my might!~ Dr. Doom, I made my bitch! Thanos was nothing compared to this wretched Squirrel Girl!

Squirrel Girl pwned Thanos so hard, even the watchers were scared shitless of her.

Also, Squirrel Girl has perfect stats across the board. That beats all of the above, you included.

Hmph!~ Very well, it appears my disciple has failed me! He only wishes to ridicule me, then he shall pay the price!

But for you, Fa, you do not frighten me in the slightest!