Sumabura Gakuen (Roleplay)

smaaaaash

Hello everyone! I'm here to share with you a wonderful LiveJournal Nintendo-centric roleplay community known as Sumabura Gakuen! Here, let me offer you the gist of it using the community's default advertising:

Super Smash Brothers Academy Highschool Roleplay

Welcome to Super Smash Brothers Academy, a boarding school located on a high hill overlooking Final Destination City. Its goal - educate the children of tomorrow in language arts, mathematics, sciences and most importantly the art of beating the complete crap out of each other.

Some will hone their skills to become excellent swordsmen, while others will learn how to utilize weaponry and vehicles, and yet others will go on to become spies, assassins, space mercenaries, heroes or villains!

All of this and manage to overcome the hellish life that is...high school. Question is, how will your character react in this environment?

All worlds present in Brawl still exist, forming a unified universe that might not make complete sense geography (or time line) wise, but makes for great storytelling. Swordsmen in Space! Hedgehogs and Metal Gears! Girl Pikmin! Come, enroll and join the great fray!

Smash Academy where today's lunch special is served by a male Ursaring with a laser eye.

Wiki | Rules | FAQ | Acceptable Series | Taken | Wanted | Reserve & App | LJ RPG Newbie Guide

Main Game Community (Game's announcements)

Game Log Community (Game's stories and logs)

Creative Community (Artwork inspired by the game)

Dressing Room (Try out characters here or just fool around)

Alright, with that settled, we are looking for some more Fire Emblem roleplayers! We've only got three up to this point: Shinon, Ulki and Rhys. We would love any character from any Fire Emblem game to join us! It's such a fun community and you make fast friends with all of the other roleplayers there.

One thing I would like anyone considering applying to know is the Fire Emblem game canon up to this point. As you can see, the FE 9/10 game canon is listed there and is pretty clear cut, but so far, it's the only game with a set canon. If you want to apply for any character from another FE game besides 9/10, you can decide what the game canon is and then it will be set in stone.

So, beyond that, we welcome any roleplayers, even if you have never been in a LiveJournal roleplay community! It's pretty simple, and if you have any questions, anyone there would love to help you out! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me here about it and I'll do my best to help you out.

On another note, I really do hope this is okay. I don't go to forums that often, so I anticipate that I'm doing this right!

Edited by smaaaaash