Acoustic Guitarists

Phoenix Wright

Watch "drifting" from that guy. It's fkn incredible.

Too bad I can't upload videos. I can play solos for electric guitar on my acoustic.

I was listening to that song earlier today. XD

Personally, Art of Motion is my favorite.

A real son of a bitch to play. The tuning makes my A string cry.

I was thinking about dropping it to learn For My Father, but that one is even fucking worse on all of them, and I simply don't have the cash or time to pick up new strings if the god damn things can't stand his tuning. Edited by Esau of Isaac

How long have you been playing Esau?

About four years, two years of formal education and two of personal. Long enough to reach my limits, sadly, meaning I need an instructor to help me hammer out the rough edges so I can continue on learning.

You're much better than me after four years if you can play this song. I've been personally playing for four years, and I've also reached my limit. The only way I can truly advance is by lessons.

Edited by Old Snake

You're much better than me after four years if you can play this song. I've been personally playing for four years, and I've also reached my limit. The only way I can truly advance is by lessons.

I think that once it's in the proper tuning, the playing isn't all too hard after a few hours of practice. Although some of those upward chords near the beginning can be irritating to put out at first.