Fire emblem dreams

lordnergal

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night my dreams were more violent than sexual.

In the first, I beat up Ilyana for no apparent reason, then took her to KFL (Kentucky Fried Laguz) to make up for it, Lethe then proceeded to pwn me.

In the second I brutally tortured Ishtar to death, doing so felt SOOOOOOOOO cathartic! >:)

Last night my dreams were more violent than sexual.

In the first, I beat up Ilyana for no apparent reason, then took her to KFL (Kentucky Fried Laguz) to make up for it, Lethe then proceeded to pwn me.

In the second I brutally tortured Ishtar to death, doing so felt SOOOOOOOOO cathartic! >:)

F*ck you! You're sick! How could you even beat Ilyana for food!? :angry:

I'm OK with what you did to Ishtar, though ;) .

I had a dream where Shinon raped everything in RD... oh wait that was real.

My bad.

XD XD XD XD XD XD

F*ck you! You're sick! How could you even beat Ilyana for food!? :angry:

YOu misunderstand, I beat her up for no reason, then gave her food to try and cheer her up, and I won't argue with that, sometimes I feel aggressive towards her fo no reason....

I'm OK with what you did to Ishtar, though ;) .

......Are you suggesting I was doing that for kinky reasons?

Talking about dreams...

I had a dream concerning me...and Nephenee! NEPHENEE! When I woke up I went like "WTF?"; "Why did I even dream of her", I thought.

Well...it was that me and her were walking after a fight against bandits (Generic), after that, since we parted different routes she was leaving the other way, so I insisted on walking her home for some reason, yeah,, so I took her home and she said said thanks and kissed me in the cheek :mellow: ^_^

^D'awwww! :3

Speaking of that, I had a dream where I was playing FE4, and I made it go to the 2nd Gen aftetr Chapter 3.

My party was fucked up. :mellow:

Strangely though, I couldn't seem to figure out wheter I got a nerfed Arthur and Tinny, or Amid and Linda, even though I know it should be the latter.

Ok, so here's my official pairing list.

NephxNailah

NephxVolug

VolugxNailah

NephxTibarn

Yeah, Neph's a giant lovebag.

My dreams are much more fun than your dreams. Try to imagine it <3.

Oh, and Nephenee never got pregnant. Ever.

Edited by Nestling

Of course she didn't.

HATE Nephenee though. Not as a unit, just that people think she's better than Haar, Sety, and Sigurd combined because SHE HAS T3H TEETZ

Maybe it's because she's a woman.

OK, SO HERE'S THE MAIN PLOTLINE

Neph was bored one day and decided to date Tibarn but Tibarn was like "i liek burds" so Neph blew up his house and he was like "hot dam" and gave her some drugs that made her into a hawk laguz with white wings (BECAUSE IT'S NOTICABLE) therefore automatically making her queen but then she met up with Nailah who was already married to Volug with a ***** son who did some stuff and Neph thought Volug was hot so Nailah said ok and they're theoretically both married to Volug while Neph is still married to Tibarn.

<3.