• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

Aw man! D:

...Would you like the details anyway?

Yes.

Well, okay.

First dream was simply the two of us tied together Hand-to-Foot (Whoever did it knew I had a bit of a weakness for her boots.....) and Face-to-Crotch (she happened to be wearing Leather Panties at the time, and I think I felt her kiss me down there.)

Second one was the two of us locked in a padded room together while wearing Straitjackets and Tapegags, she made a noise that sounded something like "I lfff ooo Krssh" and proceded to try and kiss me, at which point I discovered that the aforementioned tapegags were made out of DOUBLE SIDED taped, and we got stuck together, she was loving it, me.....not so much.

Third one had me wake up in a (kinda) empty room wearing a (Full-body) Leather Dog Costume complete with Handpaws, Footpaws and Appropriately shaped hood, I tried to undress myself but with my paws I simply couldn't. Then I saw another girl wearing a (also Full-body) Latex Cat Costume (again with Handpaws, Footpaws and Appropriately shaped hood), I didn't realise who it was at first (as my only clue was the ponytail coming out of the back of her hood, I assumed it was TIltyu), then I finally realised that she was wearing a collar that read "♥ Ishtar ♥", but only after several hours of cuddling. Obviously I freaked out.

That's about it. :/

No.

Aw man! D:

...Would you like the details anyway?

Yes.

Well, okay.

First dream was simply the two of us tied together Hand-to-Foot (Whoever did it knew I had a bit of a weakness for her boots.....) and Face-to-Crotch (she happened to be wearing Leather Panties at the time, and I think I felt her kiss me down there.)

Second one was the two of us locked in a padded room together while wearing Straitjackets and Tapegags, she made a noise that sounded something like "I lfff ooo Krssh" and proceded to try and kiss me, at which point I discovered that the aforementioned tapegags were made out of DOUBLE SIDED taped, and we got stuck together, she was loving it, me.....not so much.

Third one had me wake up in a (kinda) empty room wearing a (Full-body) Leather Dog Costume complete with Handpaws, Footpaws and Appropriately shaped hood, I tried to undress myself but with my paws I simply couldn't. Then I saw another girl wearing a (also Full-body) Latex Cat Costume (again with Handpaws, Footpaws and Appropriately shaped hood), I didn't realise who it was at first (as my only clue was the ponytail coming out of the back of her hood, I assumed it was TIltyu), then I finally realised that she was wearing a collar that read "♥ Ishtar ♥", but only after several hours of cuddling. Obviously I freaked out.

That's about it. :/

Get help.

PetrineXTiltyuXTinny, then?

Yes.

You do realize Petrine is a Hilda expy, right?

Difference being that Hilda tortured Tailto and is DAMN UGLY!!!

The two looks the same artwork wise exept Petrine wore armor.

Edited by Deathstroke

Yes.

The two looks the same artwork wise exept Petrine's hair is longer.

But the final version of Petrine looks a LOT better than that of Hilda

Get help.

So, I have all these weird fantasies about bondage, and I need to get help because I thought I was cuddling Tiltyu? :mellow:

Any other thoughts?

Yes............................SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accept Ishtar.

Yes.

427px-Hilda.jpg

450px-Petrine.jpg

Hmmm....

Yes.

427px-Hilda.jpg

450px-Petrine.jpg

Hmmm....

Was talking about the in-game portraits...

Yes.

427px-Hilda.jpg

450px-Petrine.jpg

Hmmm....

Well of course a High-Def portrait is better than a 36-bit sprite prtrait...

Yes, but Petrine actually looks good, Hilda was just plain ugly, no High-Def portrait will change that, and I hate Hilda for personal reasons, her ugliness had nonot as much influence on my hatred

Yes, but Petrine actually looks good, Hilda was just plain ugly, no High-Def portrait will change that, and I hate Hilda for personal reasons, her ugliness had nonot as much influence on my hatred

I think your hate of Hilda is making her uglier in your eyes than she really is...

I think your hate of Hilda is making her uglier in your eyes than she really is...

This could be true, it even might be for me and the girls I hate.

For some reason, this makes sense...

Apparently their true brilliance shines through on you, with you having sexual fantasies about them...

Apparently their true brilliance shines through on you, with you having sexual fantasies about them...

I thinks that's more of the Forest's doing.

I thinks that's more of the Forest's doing.

It isn't