Fire emblem dreams

lordnergal

I can't remember my dreams very well but I do vaguely recall one with me and Nino...

Don't worry nothing weird happened. In fact I can't remember it at all other than that Nino was in my dream.

I had a dream about Nino recently too! XD

Details please.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember my dreams very well but I do vaguely recall one with me and Nino...

Don't worry nothing weird happened. In fact I can't remember it at all other than that Nino was in my dream.

Details please.

Well, she was wearing a black latex suit and black latex straitjacket, her facial expression was like D: and she was kinda struggling.

That's basically all there is to it!

Details please.

Well, she was wearing a black latex suit and black latex straitjacket, her facial expression was like D: and she was kinda struggling.

Nino? Really?

Details please.

+1 :)

Thanks for being such a good sport.

That Crash sure is predictable. :awesome:

Yeah, I'm starting to doubt his dreams are even "dreams", he rather day dreams or fantasises alot with that, he thinks he is lucid dreaming, he said "Normal people call it lucid dreaming, I force myself", that is self-explenatory to the fact he really DOeS daydream/fantasises alot instead -_-.

Nino? Really?

Yeah, I was surprised too.

+1 :)

Thanks for being such a good sport.

Uhhh, you're welcome? :mellow:

Is it weird that when I read this I instantly thought to myself... "It's definitely going to involve bondage"?

Nah, not at all.

I think that I may have had a dream where I was fighting in a war with Ike.

Did you win? :o

Oddly, I've had a dream about Nino, or was it, I dunno, and what's weird is I read she is like 14, and I am 18, I fear for my future D:

Wait 4 more years.

I swear, the way this is going Crash has major Tordo. So he can be related to Ishtar.

Oddly, I've had a dream about Nino, or was it, I dunno, and what's weird is I read she is like 14, and I am 18, I fear for my future D:

Wait 4 more years.

I swear, the way this is going Crash has major Tordo. So he can be related to Ishtar.

No. Just no.

Crash, I doubt you have those..."dreams", I highly do doubt, that's more like daydreaming, and if it as you said, that you force yourself to dream that's not even lucid dreaming, so don't say the stuff is random! Because it obviously isn't!

Crash, I doubt you have those..."dreams", I highly do doubt, that's more like daydreaming, and if it as you said, that you force yourself to dream that's not even lucid dreaming, so don't say the stuff is random! Because it obviously isn't!

When did I say it's random?

When did I say it's random?

In the former Mist topic, you said 90% of your dreams were <_< .

In the former Mist topic, you said 90% of your dreams were <_< .

Oh, I meant random as in YouTube Poop random, not like as in RNG random.

I do tend to force dreams on myself, it's typically my only technique. (I rarely have dreams normally)

The aforementioned Ishtar dreams WEREN'T forced tho.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Wait 4 more years.

No. Just no.

Fine, minor Tordo.

But you're still related to Ishtar.

Wait 4 more years.

No. Just no.

Fine, minor Tordo.

But you're still related to Ishtar.

Still no, Noone of the Tordo line is related to... that