I am woman

irock708

No, Hector doesn't tap Florina, Lyn or Farina til' at least reaching 21 <_<

Noah doesn't even get to tap Fir.

And I assume Eirika is a minor to :P .

Yeah...and later you guys refer to me as the pedo shipper or rapist :facepalm: .

...21? What?

18 is the Federal age of consent in America. It's 13 in Japan, meaning someone could technically boink SANAKI if they wanted to.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant Hector doesn't have Lilina til' he's 22, Hector is 37 in FE6 and Lilina is 15.

And no, THAT'S Japan, dammit <_<

And the one to boink Sanaki would be me

21, actually. It takes 9 months for a baby to be born.

Guess where the game was made. :awesome:

Exactly, like I said 21 -_-.

So? Being made in Japan does NOT mean it has to follow culture or jurisdictions and such, whatm now Boyd uses chopsticks to eat? <_<

It's not like they're pervs either to boink Sanaki, then I guess if it were so then Ilyana, Mia, Lucia, Titania or Heather would've have lost their virginity already. In Japan many are perverts, they actyally do young girls so...

FarinaxHector is better :awesome:

Exactly, like I said 21 -_-.

So? Being made in Japan does NOT mean it has to follow culture or jurisdictions and such, whatm now Boyd uses chopsticks to eat? <_<

It's not like they're pervs either to boink Sanaki, then I guess if it were so then Ilyana, Mia, Lucia, Titania or Heather would've have lost their virginity already. In Japan many are perverts, they actyally do young girls so...

FarinaxHector is better :awesome:

Heather is DEFINITELY not a Virgin, with all the crap she pulls. Someone has had sex with her by now.

It's kinda implied that Greil started boinking Titania after his wife died, but maybe I'm misreading that...

Heather is DEFINITELY not a Virgin, with all the crap she pulls. Someone has had sex with her by now.

It's kinda implied that Greil started boinking Titania after his wife died, but maybe I'm misreading that...

Yeah...even I would tap Heather, unfortunetly...

And I don't think Greil boinked Titania, he wouldn't cut his tendons for anything you know. What I mean is he loved his wife, so he wouldn't go cheating on her -_-.

Yeah...even I would tap Heather, unfortunetly...

And I don't think Greil boinked Titania, he wouldn't cut his tendons for anything you know. What I mean is he loved his wife, so he wouldn't go cheating on her -_-.

Well for one, she was DEAD. It wouldn't be cheating at that point.

Two, he probably didn't start until years later. In any case, Titania certainly had a strangely close relationship with Greil, considering how hard she took his death compared to even Ike and Mist, who mourned for a night and that was about it.

Then I guess he deserved to die for cheating on Elena, she was wonderful -_-, Tiitania is just hot anyways.

See? FE is NOT like Japan, told ya', the same thing goes to clerics, because they CAN marry here, like a monk (Artur) can marry too.

Then I guess he deserved to die for cheating on Elena, she was wonderful -_-, Tiitania is just hot anyways.

See? FE is NOT like Japan, told ya', the same thing goes to clerics, because they CAN marry here, like a monk (Artur) can marry too.

My god, man... ELENA WAS ALREDY DEAD! THERE'S A REASON IT'S "TILL DEATH DO WE PART", GODDAMNIT!

My god, man... ELENA WAS ALREDY DEAD! THERE'S A REASON IT'S "TILL DEATH DO WE PART", GODDAMNIT!

Meh,that phrase sucks, sucks ass and it's more delional than certain Loputousu king.

Meh,that phrase sucks, sucks ass and it's more delional than certain Loputousu king.

1) WTF is "Delional"?

2) You're starting to sound like Orson...

No, I am not Crash you know -_-.

But...by sounding like Orson you mean:

"Sanaki shall be mine! Nothing will come between us!"

Or

Meh, just necrophilia.

Crash has negative stats. Ninji too.

Both of the above, you dirty necrophile. I pray for poor Sanaki's sake that she doesn't die before you.

Oh, no, no, man. You certainly got me wrong, what I meant is if Sanaki died I wouldn't go necrophilia on her (Seriously, Orson scares me at times too), but I wouldn't cheat on her by tapping Ilyana or Micaiah either you know, it's something most people do..."move on", right?

I highly doubt Greil did Titania, BTW.

Ike and Mist got over their dad's death relatively fast. There's a good chance Greil moved on after Elena died, too, due to the blood relation...

Well...you didn't make it sound that way, you know :/ .