Holy shit

I was talking to the topic in general.

Also, why the fucking before idiot? just a normal Idiot would have been more insulting. It would have shown you thought about what posted instead of reverting to cursing, which shows lack of vocabulary and thinking power.

Edited by Lord Trelem

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. Well then never mind.

Also, why the fucking before idiot? just a normal Idiot would have been more insulting. It would have shown you thought about what posted instead of reverting to cursing, which shows lack of vocabulary and thinking power.

Now, I'm sorry, but this logic is flawed. I said specifically why you were came across as an idiot when I made the post. The f-bomb would not detract from that.

FE3 Player is a "high and mighty" type anyway.

A stupid man (Doom) once told me: "yo suk bcuz yo tink ur betur den evrwon elz"

A wise man (me) replied" I do not believe I am better than everyone, I simply believe I am smarter than the stupidest person in the world, you, because everyone is smarter than you"

I believe this to be a similar situation

Now, I'm sorry, but this logic is flawed. I said specifically why you were came across as an idiot when I made the post. The f-bomb would not detract from that.

Wait, let me get this straight, his logic is flawed because he disagrees with you about something that is purely a matter of opinion? Then again you're the one who goes to active forums to complain about them being dead. Those multiple page topics about how people don't use website kill themselves.

FE3 Player is a "high and mighty" type anyway.

A stupid man (Doom) once told me: "yo suk bcuz yo tink ur betur den evrwon elz"

A wise man (me) replied" I do not believe I am better than everyone, I simply believe I am smarter than the stupidest person in the world, you, because everyone is smarter than you"

I believe this to be a similar situation

There you are <3

Wait, let me get this straight, his logic is flawed because he disagrees with you about something that is purely a matter of opinion? Then again you're the one who goes to active forums to complain about them being dead. Those multiple page topics about how people don't use website kill themselves.

His logic is flawed because he says me using the F-Bomb "shows lack of vocabulary and thinking power", when I clearly stated a thought-out reason in the same post as the F-Bomb. :/

This thread need moar Crash :lol:

Did someone call? >:)

Bondage!Priscilla.

I don't know how to respond to this, care to give me some help?

Think long and hard about a woman in bondage. Done that? Good. Now imagine it's Priscilla.

Are you me to be aroused? :mellow:

Bondage!Priscilla.

Think long and hard about a woman in bondage. Done that? Good. Now imagine it's Priscilla.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Bondage!Priscilla.

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Yes, all those other languages suck! :facepalm: