Holy shit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE3 Player is a "high and mighty" type anyway.

A stupid man (Doom) once told me: "yo suk bcuz yo tink ur betur den evrwon elz"

A wise man (me) replied" I do not believe I am better than everyone, I simply believe I am smarter than the stupidest person in the world, you, because everyone is smarter than you"

I believe this to be a similar situation

The nazis thought they were better than everyone else. Sure, they might not have said it, but it was heavily implied.

Look what the world thinks of them now. Well, its less of a scale, but sometimes I just think he likes saying things for the sake of stroking his e-peen. At least, according to the rule of "Treat everyone you meet on the internet as an abrasive asshole who doesn't require your respect until they prove otherwise."

He hasn't... really been helping improve relations.

FE3 Player is a "high and mighty" type anyway.

A stupid man (Doom) once told me: "yo suk bcuz yo tink ur betur den evrwon elz"

A wise man (me) replied" I do not believe I am better than everyone, I simply believe I am smarter than the stupidest person in the world, you, because everyone is smarter than you"

I believe this to be a similar situation

The nazis thought they were better than everyone else. Sure, they might not have said it, but it was heavily implied.

Look what the world thinks of them now. Well, its less of a scale, but sometimes I just think he likes saying things for the sake of stroking his e-peen. At least, according to the rule of "Treat everyone you meet on the internet as an abrasive asshole who doesn't require your respect until they prove otherwise."

He hasn't... really been helping improve relations.

lolGodwin's Law

Besides, there are massive differences. For one, the Nazis felt they where superior to do stupid shit like skin color and race, it had nothing to do with the person themself. Chainey putting you in Ignore is entirely based on the things he has seen you post and your actual actions. Very different.

Also, he's not killing you or enslaving you or anything, he's just ignoring you and making occasional snide remarks. If the Nazis had just done that, I highly doubt they would have been remembered in the same way.

So yeah, don't just shit out Nazi references bro.