Holy shit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, the thing I most preferred from Code Geass was the portrayal of many different people, with many different plans and agendas for the world, without extraordinarily villainizing any of them.

EDIT: Basically, it's not like McBeth where the "Good guy is the bad guy", there IS no Good guy, and there isn't really a bad guy either.

Edited by Fia 

It's a little more believable considering how little code is in a basic OS like DOS compared to a modern OS.
No it's not. Five seconds is still far too short for even a basic task like that. An operating system has to be written to interface directly with the hardware, and with knowledge of the hardware itself in order to write instructions that can manipulate the joints to do the required tasks.

You're telling me that Kira being able to do all of this in just a few seconds is believable? It's not even believable in anime logic since Kira is defining all Coordinators to be able to do this kind of stuff, but Coordinators not named Kira rarely do anything this extranordinary and ridiculous, no matter what incredible things they do.

That said, Shinn DID kick Kira's ass in Destiny halfway through. The only reason the Strike Freedom was so broken was those goddamn DRAGOONs, which Shinn had absolutely none of. So Kira lost the plot armor and gained so much Autoaim, he didn't even need it anymore.
I'm mostly talking about every time Kira dies, he doesn't. This happens in both SEED and Destiny.

Though this doesn't excuse crappy battles where Kira doesn't even try to be clever when he's fighting the druggies in the first SEED unlike the first half of SEED where he did cool stuff with Strike. Kira must have thought he was piloting a Gundam Wing MS whenever he climbed into Freedom.

...ANYTHING pertaining to Kira Post-Strike and his UB3R H4XXING SK1LLZ is pure fridge logic. Besides, SEED sucked after the first half anyways.

major Code Geass/MGS3 spoilers lololol:

Lelouch=Psycho Mantis

Fix'd.

Try some real literature with words for a change instead of manga pictures of big breasted women and other stuff.

You, sir, are a fucking idiot. I already said Higurashi HAS several real novels, as in Novel novels and not Graphic Novels/Manga. And Higurashi isn't even a sexual series... Mostly...