Special Brawl Request

Serene

I have a game club at my school, and we always play Brawl. Tomorrow we're having 3 hours of downtime in the afternoon to do nothing, so I decided that I'd bring my Wii in and get some major game time in.

What I'm asking is if anyone could get online during noon and 3 EST. Just let me know.

Only reason why I'm asking is to show my friends (who suck and believe that I have noob moments every single match I play online) that you guys are as hard as you really are. Consider it a challenge if you will, made by my game club. I might even get the champ in for a couple matches.

So what do you say

Okay then can I have a rough guess on when you can be on before tomorrow, because I'm using my schools internet to get online and I don't think that this place isn't blocked

Well my school has wireless, I know the password to the connection, and we played Halo3 online there for about three months. So yeah, I think I can, but I have never checked. I just need to make sure of the type of security that my school uses. I know that my Wii can enter the server, the question is, can I play with no lag, I had a match that got disconnected with us still in it because of the lag

Sorry for the DP but

can anyone give me a time they can get on. I only need one since I'm gonna have three people there, Arc's my choice at the moment, only because I want to see him go up against 2 other Kirby's

it's in the afternoon, and during school hours for me, so IDK if the Wii can get around the schools blocking of this site. But I'm gonna try to limit it to two people on my end till I know that I can use three.

two people I want to fight are:

Arc

Kilvas

sure i will. What time zone are you from? I'm not good with time zones... uhh... what time is it right now and i'll adjust my time zone to yours accordingly

If I can get my WiFi to work...

Sorry for the DP but, anyone who get's on today, just wait for me, I'm gonna bring one two people online with me, just make a match (I don't trust the schools internet). I'll be there. If I'm not online it's because I can't connect to the internet

it's in the afternoon, and during school hours for me, so IDK if the Wii can get around the schools blocking of this site. But I'm gonna try to limit it to two people on my end till I know that I can use three.

two people I want to fight are:

Arc

Kilvas

What about me?