-flame bait topic-

Emeraldfox

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IkexSoren isn't canon and I don't believe in it.

It's a retarded pairing.

*raises shield*

IkeXSoren is acceptable, now. What I really hate is RavenxLucius! :angry:

I completely agree. Ike X Sothe is better in every way.

OTP

Wow. Sothe is cool now :awesome:

Edited by soul1112

It's a retarded pairing.

*raises shield*

The fact that it's a ho yay pairing in some peoples' eyes makes me wanna agree. (I blame Yaoi fangirls. I see it as a friendship pair.)

But personally, Hector X Florina is worse. The very idea of how those two can come together is beyond me. They're so different, that actually hooking up together should be practically downright impossible. Just look at them!

Hector's boastful, strong, has a sense of humor, and very bold and very forward.

Florina's overly shy, overly timid, kinda weak, and a potential homosexual.

It doesn't work.

It's a retarded pairing.

*raises shield*

The fact that it's a ho yay pairing in some peoples' eyes makes me wanna agree. (I blame Yaoi fangirls. I see it as a friendship pair.)

But personally, Hector X Florina is worse. The very idea of how those two can come together is beyond me. They're so different, that actually hooking up together should be practically downright impossible. Just look at them!

Hector's boastful, strong, has a sense of humor, and very bold and very forward.

Florina's overly shy, overly timid, kinda weak, and a potential homosexual.

It doesn't work.

Sure, but it's Homophobic -_-.

I liek FarinaxHector...for Lilina's growths:

HP: 120% Mag: 80 Skill: 60% Spd: 60% Luck: 60% Def: 50% Res: 40%

Ne, Aiku. ...Yaranaika?

Ahem, I'm not a huge fan of Ike x Soren, but I don't think it's complete fantasy, either.

I quote *spoilers, obviously*:

"Soren: Ike... Please live... Even if all the cities burn, and the seas swallow Tellius... You mustn't die... Not you..."

Soren (A support with Ike)

"When peace had settled on the land, Soren packed lightly and set off with the only person he had ever trusted."

"Ike: You know, Soren? You're not nearly as insensitive as the others say. Deep down, you're a big softie.

Soren: Excuse me?

Ike: Oh, nothing. I'm going.

Soren: Mmm. Don't let the bedbugs bite."

"Ike: I've been thinking a lot about what you said the other day, and there's something I still don't understand. You survived. You're strong. Why would you feel insecure about who you are? Tell me. Tell me everything.

Soren: Curse you! Why can't you leave me be?! I don't have any friends, Ike! I don't have anyone else! If I tell you and you turn on me... I... I... I don't think I can survive it.

Ike: That's why you have to tell me, Soren. You'll never tell anyone else. And if you don't tell anyone, you're just going to keep suffering. Look at you! You're a mess! Come on. Talk to me.

Soren: Ike... I... I...

Ike: Soren, it's me! Trust me. I don't give two figs who your parents are! I'll stand by you."

...do I need to continue?

Edited by Blackbird

Ne, Aiku. ...Yaranaika?

Ahem, I'm not a huge fan of Ike x Soren, but I don't think it's complete fantasy, either.

I quote *spoilers, obviously*:

"Soren: Ike... Please live... Even if all the cities burn, and the seas swallow Tellius... You mustn't die... Not you..."

Soren (A support with Ike)

"When peace had settled on the land, Soren packed lightly and set off with the only person he had ever trusted."

"Ike: You know, Soren? You're not nearly as insensitive as the others say. Deep down, you're a big softie.

Soren: Excuse me?

Ike: Oh, nothing. I'm going.

Soren: Mmm. Don't let the bedbugs bite."

"Ike: I've been thinking a lot about what you said the other day, and there's something I still don't understand. You survived. You're strong. Why would you feel insecure about who you are? Tell me. Tell me everything.

Soren: Curse you! Why can't you leave me be?! I don't have any friends, Ike! I don't have anyone else! If I tell you and you turn on me... I... I... I don't think I can survive it.

Ike: That's why you have to tell me, Soren. You'll never tell anyone else. And if you don't tell anyone, you're just going to keep suffering. Look at you! You're a mess! Come on. Talk to me.

Soren: Ike... I... I...

Ike: Soren, it's me! Trust me. I don't give two figs who your parents are! I'll stand by you."

...do I need to continue?

Your lavender text made me lol.

And yes, please do.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Light Yagami is a straaaaaaaaaaange strange man...........

....................................................................................

....................................................................................

Yet strangely it's entertaining to watch him screw up to watch all those really dumbo things he does.

My friend recently introduced me to the Higurashi anime. Scary stuff. I think I lost a few years of my life watching it. Totally worth it, though.

You have made Jeigan grow soo old.

I liek FarinaxHector...for Lilina's growths:HP: 120% Mag: 80 Skill: 62.5% Spd: 62.5% Luck: 60% Def: 50% Res: 42.5%
I don't mind it, but it's bad gameplay wise. The affinities I don't think are gonna redeem it.

And besides..

For personal and story reasons: I prefer Hector X Lyn.

What Lilina's growths would be if it worked like FE4...

HP: 115%, Str/Mag: 70%, Skl: 82.5%, Spd: 77.5%, Luck: 70%, Def: 45%, Res: 42.5%

Differences in growths: Only -5% for HP and Def, -10% for Str/Mag, +20% for Skl, +15% for Spd, +10 for Luck. Res is the only growth that's the same.

I liek FarinaxHector...for Lilina's growths:HP: 120% Mag: 80 Skill: 62.5% Spd: 62.5% Luck: 60% Def: 50% Res: 42.5%
I don't mind it, but it's bad gameplay wise. The affinities I don't think are gonna redeem it.

And besides..

For personal and story reasons: I prefer Hector X Lyn.

What Lilina's growths would be if it worked like FE4...

HP: 115%, Str/Mag: 70%, Skl: 82.5%, Spd: 77.5%, Luck: 70%, Def: 45%, Res: 42.5%

Differences in growths: Only -5% for HP and Def, -10% for Str/Mag, +20% for Skl, +15% for Spd, +10 for Luck. Res is the only growth that's the same.

Yes, but I rounded them so they end p in 0s or 5s.

Of course you'll like LynXHector! You claimed and like both of them...Lyn gives little avoidance, Farina has the best support with Hector, with Dart too but he could support Rebecca or Wil.