AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you hate Lena, even though her Expy, Ellen, both looks and acts EXACTLY the same?

You make NO FUCKING SENSE, good sir.

Tell that to Enjol, he hates Hilda, but likes Petrine.

In fact, I believe you did.

The difference being that Petrine didn't brutalize any actual playable characters, whereas Hilda is explicitly stated to have driven Tiltyu to suicide and abuse Tinny. There is absolutely NO difference between Lena and Elen as far as I can remember.

So you hate Lena, even though her Expy, Ellen, both looks and acts EXACTLY the same?

The difference being that Petrine didn't brutalize any actual playable characters, whereas Hilda is explicitly stated to have driven Tiltyu to suicide and abuse Tinny. There is absolutely NO difference between Lena and Elen as far as I can remember.

Except Ellen is actually kinda interesting looking (mainly due to her outfit, but it's SOMETHING), and Lena has nothing interesting about her at all, except her hair color, and even that's not TOO interesting.

Except Ellen is actually kinda interesting looking (mainly due to her outfit, but it's SOMETHING), and Lena has nothing interesting about her at all, except her hair color, and even that's not TOO interesting.

...They look practically identical. Hell, in Lena's original OA, they WERE identical.

Retarded bias is retarded.

Second: What do you think of Ellen?

She's alright looking, but for once, her Cleric outfit actually is kinda hot, aside from the shoes.

Guess what?

250px-ArtworkElens.JPG is an expy of 2gy4wo5.jpg

:D

Oooh....Clerics...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Needs moar!(females only, please).

Second: What do you think of Ellen?

She's alright looking, but for once, her Cleric outfit actually is kinda hot, aside from the shoes.

Guess what?

250px-ArtworkElens.JPG is an expy of 2gy4wo5.jpg

:D

Oooh....Clerics...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Needs moar!(females only, please).

Not really a fan of Clerics. They're like nuns to me, which is just wrong on so many levels, there's nothing to lol about.

Not really a fan of Clerics. They're like nuns to me, which is just wrong on so many levels, there's nothing to lol about.

:huh:

Ah, you're just a chicken for the fact you're afraid to take on a virgin? Hahahahaha! XD

:huh:

Ah, you're just a chicken for the fact you're afraid to take on a virgin? Hahahahaha! XD

Uh, no. For one, Nuns are taboo as it is. Their vow of Celibacy also kinda makes any sex with them into the equivalent of rape, except it also would ruin her reputation.

If it was a matter of virginity *Looks at Neimi and Amelia*, then I'd have no problem. But it's not.

But these are clerics, not nuns, clerics are hotter -_-, you actually think Joshua wouldn't tap that?

You think the goes to Oswin, Matt & Erk? :lol:

Edited by soul1112

But these are clerics, not nuns, clerics are hotter -_-, you actually think Joshua wouldn't tap that?

You think the goes to Oswin, Matt & Erk? :lol:

This, I doubt they're even really all that Holy before promotion.

My doubts are excacerbated in Mist's case.

Apparently, FE Clerics don't have vows of loyalty. Either that, or Natasha broke her vow for Joshua...

And Serra's just a slut.

You forgot Aideen, she's a whore. Doing Lex, Azel, Claude, Midir and Jamka at the same time.

With that excuse...meh...I don't want to insult your waifu now -_-.

At least Tailto doesn't have a kid that couldn't possibly be from one of the canonical parents, though I suspect Azel did both Aideen and my Tailto at the same time :angry:

At least Tailto doesn't have a kid that couldn't possibly be from one of the canonical parents, though I suspect Azel did both Aideen and my Tailto at the same time :angry:

But Azel is a nice guy! ...Well...I can't really be sure if he didn't cheat on her, he DOES love Aideen after all -_-.

But Lenster? As his son? No way! He totally looks like Lex.

AzelxTailto seems more reasonable.

But Azel is a nice guy! ...Well...I can't really be sure if he didn't cheat on her, he DOES love Aideen after all -_-.

The problem is that Azel looks like Arthur, but is also the only explanation for Lana's hair.

Also, Lex must be Lester's father, but isn't canon, that was my point.

The problem is that Azel looks like Arthur, but is also the only explanation for Lana's hair.

Also, Lex must be Lester's father, but isn't canon, that was my point.

It's fucking weird, Lex married his best friend's crush!? :blink:

Yeah, Artur does look like Azel IMO, but I feel sorry for Azel...his dad was a douche-bag.