AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It's fucking weird, Lex married his best friend's crush!? :blink:

Yeah, Artur does look like Azel IMO, but I feel sorry for Azel...his dad was a douche-bag.

Nah, he just wanted to give Azel some tips, but went a bit "too far"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought Azel was 13-14, but he is older than Tailto and the same age as Lex :blink: .

Also, why do you pair Lex with Tailto? With Artur's and Tinny's caps it wouldn't be to useful having Str & Mag.

And Levin goes best paired with Fury.

I always thought Azel was 13-14, but he is older than Tailto and the same age as Lex :blink: .

Also, why do you pair Lex with Tailto? With Artur's and Tinny's caps it wouldn't be to useful having Str & Mag.

Personal choice, I personal pick CLaude X Fury over Levin X Fury, and Lex gives excellent kids if you give them a magic ring and Arthur a pursuit ring, Tinny has THammer. The DEF helps, etc...

Personal choice, I personal pick CLaude X Fury over Levin X Fury, and Lex gives excellent kids if you give them a magic ring and Arthur a pursuit ring, Tinny has THammer. The DEF helps, etc...

Wait...... if you pair Lex with Tiltyu and Claude with Fury, who's your lolsety user?

Wait...... if you pair Lex with Tiltyu and Claude with Fury, who's your lolsety user?

I never do both.

You have no logic. This ISN'T FE9/10! And even if it were, Wind magic is the best, it's light and has just -1 Mt than Fire, that "lolsety" gives the user +10 Skill & +20 Spd. Yeah, not so "lol" now, huh?

You have no logic. This ISN'T FE9/10! And even if it were, Wind magic is the best, it's light and has just -1 Mt than Fire, that "lolsety" gives the user +10 Skill & +20 Spd. Yeah, not so "lol" now, huh?

Umm, Soul? Loads of people call it lolsety, mostly people who are a fan of Holsety do so, actually

I never do both.

Oh, I see.

For a second, I thought it was Corpul! XD

Gee wizz! I didn't mean it that way! >_<

Apparently, FE Clerics don't have vows of loyalty. Either that, or Natasha broke her vow for Joshua...

And Serra's just a slut.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. What?

Do you see my insulting your favorite FE character? No.

You're the slut. Faggot

I never do both.

Oh, I see.

For a second, I thought it was Corpul! XD

Go kill yourself

Just kidding

;_;

Also, Crash, Enjo...anyone of you would care to revive certain thread? *coughfavoritefecharactercough*

Sure, but why can't you?

And it weights 5 and has 30 Mt -_-, damnright!

Also, Crash, Enjo...anyone of you would care to revive certain thread? *coughfavoritefecharactercough*

Because you're the last poster? *cough*You aren't*cough*

Apparently, FE Clerics don't have vows of loyalty. Either that, or Natasha broke her vow for Joshua...

And Serra's just a slut.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. What?

Do you see my insulting your favorite FE character? No.

You're the slut. Faggot

Lurk Deviantart moar.

So you hate Lena, even though her Expy, Ellen, both looks and acts EXACTLY the same?

You make NO FUCKING SENSE, good sir.

Makes me think of some people with hate towards expies while having love for the characters the expies in question are based on for some reason.

Kinda the reverse of what's happening here, but W/E.