That One Thread

Florete

Which means I'm basically a living dinosaur by this thread's standards. I'll be 19 in a few months, and I graduate college next May as well...

I could stand to lose 20 kg or so, yes. But at the same time, there is a limit to how much I can physically lose. If I lost 20 kg, I'd be pretty reasonably weighed given my extremely thick frame and substantial height.

EDIT:

Time for bed. If you're here in the morning, see you then. Otherwise, see you eventually.

Cool. I'll be 14~

Meh, you'll be fine if you lose around 30 kg. Or so.

Alright, suit yourself~

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Actually, if size is the issue, I'm pretty damn short and scrawny myself.

160 cm, 56 kg.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

Uh... I hate being the smallest- Oh wait... Second smallest! lol

That would be Camtech

Well, I think I'm the biggest here. And certainly the heaviest if not the tallest.

*Stupid overweight 109 kg*

NinjaMonkey, Sask, zak, etc

Ick. Hm... I don't know how old is BK... Oy, BK! How old are you?

On another note, I beat Spectrobes: Origins! :newyears:

CONGRATULATIONS! What do you think of the game now?

Very.

Also, hi (again).

Hi Joshybear.

You could always find a DVD of Toy Story 3, right?

CONGRATULATIONS! What do you think of the game now?

Still love it. Just finishing my Game Script now, with all the post-victory stuff.

Still love it. Just finishing my Game Script now, with all the post-victory stuff.

Excellent! btw what about the Game Script of the DS one?

Hi, you two.

And I'll just watch it some other time =(

Hi Joshybear

tbh I didn't even know that Toy Story 3 came out already. I mean, I knew it was this year and I saw the trailers but eh, now I need to watch the real thing.

Excellent! btw what about the Game Script of the DS one?

I've finished it... I just need to add all the extra crap...

Still here, I was just finished off the Origins Game Script. Now done.

loludidn'tknow

So bored... At least I've got the FE4 manga to keep me busy :)

Which one? Fujimori Nuts?

I've finished it... I just need to add all the extra crap...

Still here, I was just finished off the Origins Game Script. Now done.

That's great! So I suppose today is the day that you have officially completed the entire Spectrobes series?

Now all you need to do is submit those to GFAQs. I'm sure they'll accept it, because for a game that already has very few FAQs and Guides, they're usually willing to take anything.

That's great! So I suppose today is the day that you have officially completed the entire Spectrobes series?

Now all you need to do is submit those to GFAQs. I'm sure they'll accept it, because for a game that already has very few FAQs and Guides, they're usually willing to take anything.

Yup! :awesome:

[spoiler=Spectrobes Origins]And what's really cool is that you unlock an alternate story; it takes you back to before you entered the final dungeon and then different things start happening. I'm gonna start playing FE now though.

Yeah, I know. I think they're pretty good anyway.

Yup! :awesome:

[spoiler=Spectrobes Origins]And what's really cool is that you unlock an alternate story; it takes you back to before you entered the final dungeon and then different things start happening. I'm gonna start playing FE now though.

Yeah, I know. I think they're pretty good anyway.

[spoiler=Spectrobes Origins]...Wow! That sounds like a really neat idea. Seriously. You could finish that up though, since it probably won't be very long. Also, which FE? 4 or 6?

When they're written by the coolest user that ever stepped into the forest, I have no doubt that they're going to be of the highest quality possible.

Oosawa. The one with Eltshan X Lachesis.

O-kay, thanks for letting me know. Now I have to make sure I never ever read it.

[spoiler=Spectrobes Origins]...Wow! That sounds like a really neat idea. Seriously. You could finish that up though, since it probably won't be very long. Also, which FE? 4 or 6?

When they're written by the coolest user that ever stepped into the forest, I have no doubt that they're going to be of the highest quality possible.

Yeah, it is! I have no idea how long it'll take, but there you go. And I've gone with FE4. :)

Hee hee, thanks Proto~.

Yeah, it is! I have no idea how long it'll take, but there you go. And I've gone with FE4. :)

Hee hee, thanks Proto~.

Ah, okay. Good luck with FE4. It's gonna take you some time to get used to.

You're welcome, Rhythm~