That One Thread

Florete

How many people here have heard of the "WeSii" or the Xbox equivalent, the "Xray"? Saw them demonstrated today, and they're pretty awesome.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Just got back from the Monash Gamer's Boot Camp. It's a Microsoft sponsored event so it's mostly Xbox stuff. There's a bit of Sony and a bit of Nintendo, but yeah.

They have competitions and stuff, if I get lucky I could win myself an Xbox 360. It's on until Friday. :awesome:

THEY EVEN HAD A DREAMCAST

Edited by Rhythm

Heck yeah. They have people from the industry come in and talk, we can ask them questions and stuff... This is gonna be a great week. There are competitions where we can win games, consoles and other stuff.

One of the speakers today was from Singapore and when they said that it made me think of you. XD

Heck yeah. They have people from the industry come in and talk, we can ask them questions and stuff... This is gonna be a great week. There are competitions where we can win games, consoles and other stuff.

One of the speakers today was from Singapore and when they said that it made me think of you. XD

=)

Hi RhyRhy~ Just doing Pokemon stuff, like usual.

Nice to know you had fun at the boot camp thing~

;A;

What Pokemon stuff?

Heh, yeah, they're bringing in Brawl tomorrow. :newyears:

I didn't get to play it today, there were always people on it. :facepalm:

Hey Fur!

Edited by Rhythm

Electricity just came back and whoa!

How many people here have heard of the "WeSii" or the Xbox equivalent, the "Xray"? Saw them demonstrated today, and they're pretty awesome.

RHYTHM~!

I got a certain someone's MSN that makes me very happy =D

You finally got Rhythm~'s MSN? It was in her Profile Page for quite a long time...

Just got back from the Monash Gamer's Boot Camp. It's a Microsoft sponsored event so it's mostly Xbox stuff. There's a bit of Sony and a bit of Nintendo, but yeah.

They have competitions and stuff, if I get lucky I could win myself an Xbox 360. It's on until Friday. :awesome:

THEY EVEN HAD A DREAMCAST

Awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a real Dreamcast in my entire life. This place must be some kind of gaming museum if they still have something so ancient.

What Pokemon stuff?

Heh, yeah, they're bringing in Brawl tomorrow. :newyears:

I didn't get to play it today, there were always people on it. :facepalm:

HGSS, Pokeathalon. I'm trying to get 10,000 points. D:

I actually don't even have Brawl yet. But my brother wants it.

/patpat

Pfff. They should learn how to share. >:c

This place must be some kind of gaming museum if they still have something so ancient.

Silly Proto. It's not actually that old! x3

Maybe, er... well, it died out about 7~8 years ago.

Edited by Starsong

You finally got Rhythm~'s MSN? It was in her Profile Page for quite a long time...

I got her MSN last month. I meant someone else IRL who's MSN I've wanted since the beginning of the year. And my dickhead of a friend got it first before inviting me to a convo with that person in it so I could look awkward.

Electricity just came back and whoa!

RHYTHM~!

Awesome! I don't think I've ever seen a real Dreamcast in my entire life. This place must be some kind of gaming museum if they still have something so ancient.

PROTO~!

:lol: He got it a while ago.

They get stuff donated. Apparently last year they went through 17 Ataris.

Silly Proto. It's not actually that old! x3

Maybe, er... well, it died out about 7~8 years ago.

I think it was longer than that because I'm pretty sure GameCube came out at around 2002 and Dreamcast definitely died out before that.

PROTO~!

:lol: He got it a while ago.

They get stuff donated. Apparently last year they went through 17 Ataris.

How are you doing, Rhythm~?

Also, Joshybear, now that I can finally post in oujay's, you should check your comments.

HGSS, Pokeathalon. I'm trying to get 10,000 points. D:

I actually don't even have Brawl yet. But my brother wants it.

/patpat

Pfff. They should learn how to share. >:c

I haven't checked that out properly yet. I tried it a little and failed miserably! :newyears:

I love it. It's a great multiplayer game. It got me into FE, and by extension, here.

They should. Meanies. :angry:

How are you doing, Rhythm~?

Pretty good. Shoulder's a little sore and I'm tired, but other than that, fine. 8D Yourself?

Edited by Rhythm

I love it. It's a great multiplayer game. It got me into FE, and by extension, here.

^This.

Pretty good. Shoulder's a little sore and I'm tired, but other than that, fine. 8D Yourself?

Well, you just came back from an exciting boot camp so it makes sense. I'm feeling really great, because I finally managed to see you after all this time and my exams also just ended a few days ago. Oh, and I started playing Golden Sun.

Well, you just came back from an exciting boot camp so it makes sense. I'm feeling really great, because I finally managed to see you after all this time and my exams also just ended a few days ago. Oh, and I started playing Golden Sun.

I'm glad to see you too~

I can't wait to start Brawling people tomorrow! :awesome:

Good Proto.

I think it was longer than that because I'm pretty sure GameCube came out at around 2002 and Dreamcast definitely died out before that.

It was actually discontinued on Valentine's Day in the US, and sometime in the same year in Australia. But you're probably right, since Discontinued =/= died out. D:

It survived until 2007 in Japan. .__.

I haven't checked that out properly yet. I tried it a little and failed miserably! :newyears:

They should. Meanies. :angry:

When I first tried it I was terrible, also! But I got better after a little while of training. It's a great way to not spend your Pokedollars on items too. >3

That's good~ We should all thank SSBB for bringing you here then. 8D

You should just push them out of the way next time. No denying you'll get it then.

Well, I'm probably going to leave so I can focus.

Bye Rhythm, Proto, Furet, Iced, and anyone else~

and by extension Proto, right? :newyears:

Fixed.

You broke reality, LB.

I believe this constitutes "exciting".

When I first tried it I was terrible, also! But I got better after a little while of training. It's a great way to not spend your Pokedollars on items too. >3

That's good~ We should all thank SSBB for bringing you here then. 8D

You should just push them out of the way next time. No denying you'll get it then.

Well, I'm probably going to leave so I can focus.

Bye Rhythm, Proto, Furet, Iced, and anyone else~

I'll get back to it when I beat Kanto. But I'll have to beat Johto first

:newyears:

Tae-kwon-kick their asses out of the way 8D

Bye Soluna!