That One Thread

Florete

I'm already in the hack, kinda. I'm a Camus. He even has my name and is most likely going to use the mug that Elincia!!!! drew for me.

Oh, yeah, Hawke? Yeah, I wrote your dialogue. Was kinda fun writing an Uhai.

Hey, it's everyone's favourite overly-sensitive mood-swingin' halfpimp.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh, yeah, Hawke? Yeah, I wrote your dialogue. Was kinda fun writing an Uhai.

Hey, it's everyone's favourite overly-sensitive mood-swingin' halfpimp.

Cool! It feels good to know that my wise old teacher put his own words into my mouth.

Cool! It feels good to know that my wise old teacher put his own words into my mouth.

Oh, yeah, and I had to make a replacement Prologue Merc.

So I made this guy.

Kolbane-with-better-hair.png

Not quite as attractive as the dude he replaced, but there it is.

Here's how things are panning out in general.

Edited by Yossarian

Cool! I never played a DOA game either but hey, at least you enjoyed yourself.

Oh, Rhythm~

Yeah, I guess. And none of the Pokemon there would actually be "new" to you.

Make sure they don't kick you out if it gets too out of control.

He needs at least a 90 imo.

Just wait until tomorrow and he's gonna be all "Hi hi Rhy Rhy!"

It was... interesting. All the female characters have really big breasts <_<

Tee hee~

Yeah. It's this that makes me look forward to Black & White. And hope that the Pokemon they come out with next look better

Yeah, good point that. :/ Will have to be careful.

75/80, I think.

:lol: I love when he says that.

Oh, yeah, and I had to make a replacement Prologue Merc.

So I made this guy.

Kolbane-with-better-hair.png

Not quite as attractive as the dude he replaced, but there it is.

Here's how things are panning out in general.

Nice guy. Reminds me of an Archer instead of a Merc but that's probably only because you made it and I see Wil's face. He's not gonna have a paired ending with Ilanice, is he?

Eh... I hate games that try doing something like that. I don't think I'll like it if I ever play it.

Tee hee~

Such a lovely giggle

Yeah. It's this that makes me look forward to Black & White. And hope that the Pokemon they come out with next look better

From what they revealed so far, that seems pretty unlikely. I hope Black & White at least does what GSC did and take you to one of the older regions in the aftergame.

Yeah, good point that. :/ Will have to be careful.

Wait, you weren't seriously thinking about beating them up, were you?

75/80, I think.

Sounds good to me. I just need to make sure he's higher than myself.

:lol: I love when he says that.

I found it really funny when I first heard it. Amelia! was the one who started calling you "Rhy" though.

thats pretty much all DOA's about, sub-par fighting and boob-physics

Tee hee~

Such a lovely giggle

Sigged!

Nice guy. Reminds me of an Archer instead of a Merc but that's probably only because you made it and I see Wil's face. He's not gonna have a paired ending with Ilanice, is he?

And Klein's hair. In fact, those and Alan's eyes (which are virtually identical to Wil's anyway) are the only parts of it.

Nope, no paired endings at all so far :sweatdrop:

EDIT: Iced, the term is Gainaxing.

Edited by Yossarian

Eh... I hate games that try doing something like that. I don't think I'll like it if I ever play it.

Such a lovely giggle

From what they revealed so far, that seems pretty unlikely. I hope Black & White at least does what GSC did and take you to one of the older regions in the aftergame.

Wait, you weren't seriously thinking about beating them up, were you?

Sounds good to me. I just need to make sure he's higher than myself.

I found it really funny when I first heard it. Amelia! was the one who started calling you "Rhy" though.

So do I usually, but I don't mind this one.

:D

I know. Erg. :/ That would be so cool! Maybe a revisit to Hoenn? That game was done pretty badly.

:lol: Of course not. I was just kidding.

You should be over nine thou- *shot* You deserve to be as high as you are.

Yes, I remember. Speaking of which...

HI AMELIA

thats pretty much all DOA's about, sub-par fighting and boob-physics

I'm keeping that quote.

Sigged!

:lol:

What's wrong?

Struggling with the Luke and Tear picture I drew. (The ones that I got a 9/10 in Art class. W00t.)

I want to show you guys but since I don't have a scanner... (I want one! *bangs table*) So hello~ camera....

I'm taking picture of them by using my camera but... stupid flash light keeps ruining everything. -___-

Hi guys....

Hi Aunt Amelia! You don't seem too happy today, is everything all right? Anything that your dear little nephew can do for you?

Sigged!

wat

And Klein's hair. In fact, those and Alan's eyes (which are virtually identical to Wil's anyway) are the only parts of it.

Nope, no paired endings at all so far :sweatdrop:

Klein and Wil. Even when it's a Merc, Furetchen just has to put that Archer aura into it.

So do I usually, but I don't mind this one.

I think I'll pass. It's not like I have any way of playing it in the first place.

:D

Always good to see you smile.

I know. Erg. :/ That would be so cool! Maybe a revisit to Hoenn? That game was done pretty badly.

A Gear??? WHERE ARE THE DOLPHINS, HAWKS, AND WOLVES??? Heonn wasn't that great compared to the first two generations, yeah, but Gen 3 at least had a decent story and they introduced some cool new Pokemon *cough*Lati@s*cough* Heonn would seem like a good choice.

:lol: Of course not. I was just kidding.

Oh, I see. You had me worried there for a second.

You should be over nine thou- *shot* You deserve to be as high as you are.

SO overused Do I, now?

Klein and Wil. Even when it's a Merc, Furetchen just has to put that Archer aura into it.

And when it's a Sniper, I use...Zeiss and Oujay.

Hi Aunt Amelia! You don't seem too happy today, is everything all right? Anything that your dear little nephew can do for you?

>___>

Proto, don't make me kill you...

I thought you said you would stop with this auntie-nephew joke >__>

>___>

Proto, don't make me kill you...

I thought you said you would stop with this auntie-nephew joke >__>

Sorry, sorry. But seriously, anything I can do to cheer you up? Like, how about I drop dead?

Hey Crash! What's up? Haven't heard from you in ages!

Hey Rhythm! ^_^

Yeah, that's why I came in. ;)

Sup, Crash?

Eh, not a great deal, yourself?

Hi guys....

Hey Amely!

Be back in a minute, just need to go do something.

Struggling with the Luke and Tear picture I drew. (The ones that I got a 9/10 in Art class. W00t.)

I want to show you guys but since I don't have a scanner... (I want one! *bangs table*) So hello~ camera....

I'm taking picture of them by using my camera but... stupid flash light keeps ruining everything. -___-

Damn. Cameras tend to do that to artwork. :/

I think I'll pass. It's not like I have any way of playing it in the first place.

A Gear??? WHERE ARE THE DOLPHINS, HAWKS, AND WOLVES??? Heonn wasn't that great compared to the first two generations, yeah, but Gen 3 at least had a decent story and they introduced some cool new Pokemon *cough*Lati@s*cough* Heonn would seem like a good choice.

Oh, I see. You had me worried there for a second.

SO overused Do I, now?

Fair enough.

If they make a hawk and it looks epic, I'm calling it Tibarn. It just got too boring. Plus all the surfing gave me the shits. If you couldn't afford repels... :/

:lol:

I know. XD Of course you do!

Sorry, sorry. But seriously, anything I can do to cheer you up? Like, how about I drop dead?

Jump off a cliff and die. Yes.

Finally! I got it. :>

Damn that camera. >__>

Eh, not a great deal, yourself?

I'm feeling really great, because I finally got to see Rhythm~ after her vacation.

Hey Amely!

I Like M- wait a minute

Yeah, that happens a lot. Scanners work pretty well though. There should be an option to disable the flash.

Fair enough.

It's like, whenever I play Metroid, I have to make sure I do NOT get too many upgrades until after I finish the game. And I don't fight the last boss again.

If they make a hawk and it looks epic, I'm calling it Tibarn. It just got too boring. Plus all the surfing gave me the shits. If you couldn't afford repels... :/

Is Tibarn really THAT epic? Gen 3 had TOO MUCH Surfing. There were two entire cities that were mostly water. And I usually save Repels for when I really need them so it was pretty annoying.

I know. XD Of course you do!

I'll have to remember to invade the 9001st page of oujay's before anyone says that. Okay, fine, maybe my position is okay but in that case, Joshybear, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!, and Ether need to be pushed higher than me.

Jump off a cliff and die. Yes.

Cats don't die when they jump but I'll do it anyway.

*jumps off cliff*

That felt good. Are you happy now?

Finally! I got it. :>

Yay, you got the picture?

It's like, whenever I play Metroid, I have to make sure I do NOT get too many upgrades until after I finish the game. And I don't fight the last boss again.

Is Tibarn really THAT epic? Gen 3 had TOO MUCH Surfing. There were two entire cities that were mostly water. And I usually save Repels for when I really need them so it was pretty annoying.

I'll have to remember to invade the 9001st page of oujay's before anyone says that. Okay, fine, maybe my position is okay but in that case, Joshybear, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!, and Ether need to be pushed higher than me.

Cats don't die when they jump but I'll do it anyway.

*jumps off cliff*

That felt good. Are you happy now?

Why not?

Hell yes I know, it drove me insane. There weren't enough trainers either. Or they were too weak. <_< Gen 3 was not that good.

I didn't even think of that! :lol: ... Nah.

You gave me a heart attack! Silly kitty

I'm tired. I'll be on again tomorrow after Boot Camp, night Oujay's.

Why not?

Eh, doesn't matter.

Hell yes I know, it drove me insane. There weren't enough trainers either. Or they were too weak. <_< Gen 3 was not that good.

I should really play FE9-10 In terms of the overall gameplay, I'll have to agree over there. But they had a few good stuff, like the whole land/sea/sky trinity. Groudon was epic.

I didn't even think of that! :lol: ... Nah.

Still a long way to go If you say so, Rhythm~

You gave me a heart attack! Silly kitty

So sorry, I should have told you before trying something as stupid as that. but I'm okay right now. Meow

I'm tired. I'll be on again tomorrow after Boot Camp, night Oujay's.

Alright then. Good Night, Rhythm~! I hope the electricity doesn't go out again at that time.