• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Only. 8D I hardly ever see him. >.> And knowing him, his friends or whatever have them by now.

Well, at least your name gets saved on the Pokemon, no matter where it goes. Besides, it was only the birds. At least it wasn't one of the legendary beasts or the Heonn Trinity or the Kanto starters.

We'll see. Most of these guys aren't fantastic, but there are a couple that'll be fun to fight.

And that's all that really matters while you're on the battlefield.

:lol: Oh, Proto~

Yes, Rhythm~?

He will. I'm gonna put it on my profile.

Ah, that takes care of it then.

XD

Even on the day when I lose all hope of meeting Rhythm~, I still manage to see her smile

This is so true. My grandparents used to make their own pasta when I was little... it always tasted WAY better than any other pasta I've ever had. :awesome:

Yeah, homemade food always tastes better. Probably because it comes from the heart whereas the restaurant cooks are probably only motivated by the money.

Anyway, I'm off, night Oujay's!

Good Night, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope.

It is to me. 8]

And 2 PM is NOT too late to wake to you either?

Good night Rhythm. Good evening Amelia. Good morning to... um... well, me.

Good morning, Fayt, how are you doing?

*bombs milk factory near oujays*

Joshaymin using Seed Bomb? That's not wise, since the SpA is generally higher than the Atk. Plus, Seed Flare hits harder.

*cries* Happiness level decreased

So sad to see Joshaymin cry...

Aunt Amelia!, can you please calm him down?

And 2 PM is NOT too late to wake to you either?

So sad to see Joshaymin cry...

Aunt Amelia!, can you please calm him down?

Uh, well.. hehe... >3

He's being a bad pokemon.

And I have already set him free. >___>

Sniff... whaaaa! *cries*

Damn, thinking of a Shaymin cry is so damn cute...

Hmph. *doesn't care*

lol

Damn, thinking of a Shaymin cry is so damn cute...

^This

I'm alright. I got sleep last night. :awesome:

That alone means I'm not all bad... :)

Excellent. So, you feel like playing any Mafia games soon?

Uh, well.. hehe... >3

He's being a bad pokemon.

And I have already set him free. >___>

But... I don't think he wants to be free. You're such a great trainer that I'm sure he would love to serve you for the rest of his life.

Hmph. *doesn't care*

That's not very nice.

lol

Now you're laughing at it too. Meanie!

Excellent. So, you feel like playing any Mafia games soon?

I'm pretty much done with Mafia here. The fact is, people are extremely pathetic in terms of Mafia activity. And the game basically becomes one of 'follow the cop'. Not to mention that almost all of the games are extremely town-sided...

^This

But... I don't think he wants to be free. You're such a great trainer that I'm sure he would love to serve you for the rest of his life.

That's not very nice.

Now you're laughing at it too. Meanie!

lolno.

No, he's being a bad pokemon. >__>

I still don't care.

I am evil, not mean.

Only flaw of being permanently transformed, I suppose

You can control their transformation, but it doesn't even matter. They're always weak to arrows/wind magic (all flying laguz, not just royals), but with Tibarn, you don't even have to worry since he's a dodging machine. Unless the enemy has a Crossbow or a Double Bow...

I'm pretty much done with Mafia here. The fact is, people are extremely pathetic in terms of Mafia activity. And the game basically becomes one of 'follow the cop'. Not to mention that almost all of the games are extremely town-sided...

My game is a little different from SF type Mafia games though.

lolno.

YES!

No, he's being a bad pokemon. >__>

Punish him by not giving him any berries then. Releasing him is just way too harsh.

I still don't care.

I am evil, not mean.

...Meanie!

You can control their transformation, but it doesn't even matter. They're always weak to arrows/wind magic (all flying laguz, not just royals), but with Tibarn, you don't even have to worry since he's a dodging machine. Unless the enemy has a Crossbow or a Double Bow...

Oh, so even in their humanoid form, they have those weaknesses? So there's essentially no downside to permanent transformations?

How so? Could you explain why that's the case?

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cliff_Hanger/index.php?showtopic=14450

The first Mafia game I hosted. You could skim through it to get an idea of what kind of game I make. That Mafia game was a failure, yes, but I'll still be using the same style. Just with more balance... hopefully.

YES!

Punish him by not giving him any berries then. Releasing him is just way too harsh.

...Meanie!

Whatever.

I hate bad pokemons. Unless he makes a kitty face or something, I'll never be his trainer again. >_____>

olol.

Oh, so even in their humanoid form, they have those weaknesses? So there's essentially no downside to permanent transformations?

There's actually a downside to not transforming, because they'll have halved stats when not transformed (like, 40 becomes 20, for example) and that means lower dodge rate, lower defence, etc.

Really really tasty. I've eaten food from loads of places from different countries and none of them can compare to this. I don't care what everyone else says, homemade food beats restaurant food.

The pasta we made at home in Australia as an Irish/convict family beats the actually Italian restaurants on actual Italy easily.

Pizza is a different thing, though. There's this place in Siena I want to be buried under.

I know, I know. Not like I've ever done that before. Of course I'm going to be pathetic... :( :(

NO NO NO GODDAMMIT

I WAS JUST STARTING TO BEGIN TO THINK YOU'D ALMOST CHANGED

AND CRASH CAME BACK AND BECAME MY NEW SCAPEGOAT

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AGAIN AND DISAPPOINT YOUR BYSTANDER LIKE THIS

NO NO NO GODDAMMIT

AND CRASH CAME BACK AND BECAME MY NEW SCAPEGOAT

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AGAIN AND DISAPPOINT YOUR BYSTANDER LIKE THIS

/patpat

Either give up or give him some time.

NO NO NO GODDAMMIT

Um, if you've seen my sketches, you would agree that they're pretty... well, not good. Don't worry, they'll get better with time and practice.

Um, if you've seen my sketches, you would agree that they're pretty... well, not good. Don't worry, they'll get better with time and practice.

Mine are worse. And I tried to start a webcomic.

Hilarity would have ensued had I not pussied out and left abruptly.

I don't know. This one is definitely better than the others.

[spoiler=Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna]yunasketch.jpg

Her face is creepy, but has ... depth.

Her torso has depth also.

Yeaaaaahhh, you just beat me in the most important aspect of all.

I was always too impatient to get the shape right. I started drawing in a style that never changed, and no matter what I do I always seem content with eighth best.