• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Interesting, I though Nightmare was our resident Muslim. I guess he feels less special now. :P

I felt less special already when burning_phoneix arrived. Not only is he a Muslim, he's also from the Middle East. At least Proto's not Middle Eastern.

So if Proto and Rhythm get married, will she have to convert?

Nope, there's no need for converting, so long as she's, you know, not a Satanist or anything blasphemous like that.

What happened?

This is my 9th year. I don't want to do anything. I just want to focus in my study. But my damn class voted me as the class secretary.

I tried to deny but the teacher didn't change the vote. So I'm stuck with this job. FFFFFFFFFFF-

Who are you? You are not Orz! We are Orz! Orz are happy *people energy* from the outside.

Inside is good. So much good that Orz will always *germinate*.

Can you come together with Orz for *parties*?

http://www.star-control.com/hosted/happycamper/gifs/orz-sitting.gif

lulz

I was wondering if anyone would ever do something like this.

This is my 9th year. I don't want to do anything. I just want to focus in my study. But my damn class voted me as the class secretary.

I tried to deny but the teacher didn't change the vote. So I'm stuck with this job. FFFFFFFFFFF-

Something like that happened to me last year. I got voted class prez. -_-

T'was fun though. I skipped class a lot. ^_^

Since she's gone this means I'll be bored for the rest of the night so I may as well head off too.

... And I just said goodnight to a thread I didn't say hello to. Aren't I silly person?

You knew the answer to that question before you even asked.

Goodnight, Lux.

You know, you always say you don't know me. Maybe you know me as the guy you don't know.

WELL ANYWAY, GOOD NIGHT FOR REAL

Hmm... Maybe. I've heard of you. But I haven't the slightest clue of who you are.

Alright, goodnight.

Not exactly everything~ *looks at Rhythm*

:lol:

Well, I learned by now that we tend to have similar opinions. So if you don't like it, I don't think I will. That would be great!

Heh, did you actually get to use Ply outside battle? Or did you have to set it to L/R? Normally Ply would just try healing a character.

You just have to make me smile, don't you?

Don't even think about it or your fur can become my carpet.

Pink and frilly. What do you think? Goodie! Proto's getting a dress~

I have Mind Read and Move set to L/R.

I take any opportunity I can~

:lol:

BAD AMELIA! Someday, you'll be playing with your book so much that you'll accidentally drop it in your precious bowl of milk and ruin the tome. Oh, that's gonna be so awesome!

Lolololol

It totally will be. XD

For some reason I thought his nationality was South American. I don't know why I assumed that. So if Proto and Rhythm get married, will she have to convert?

Well, I know what country he lives in... but... I don't know if that's his original nationality. :mellow: Why do I not know this?

*asks*

And the answer to that is no

Well, at least you know you're loved.

Also, hi.