• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It was less than 75%. B grade ranges from 70 to 79. How is 74% considered high?

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

How are you doing?

... I'm used to A2 being 70-74 and A1 being everything above that.

You have a year 10 certificate? I'm older than you and I'm still in year 9!

I will have a Year 10 certificate, in one and a half terms. Year 9 Semester One Extension Maths. Sat next to someone who ... kind of fucked up my performance. Moved down. Happy now. Hate Maths.

All of my reports nowadays say "Would do very well if he ever put any effort in." I can live with B's and C's for now. I'll get around to putting effort in when the HSC arrives.

Question for the Aussies, how long have you been fed up with this election bullshit for?

Have been wanting to shoot them all for a while now. Maybe after a week, I got fed up?

Also, JB, what happened?

(will be outta here in 20 minutes)

Also, JB, what happened?

(will be outta here in 20 minutes)

Basically, I was pretty pissed because I failed my test. So, to piss me off, even more, a classmate shouted: "*insert crush's name here" IS A BIT-"

4 swift punches to the face and a kick to the shin. I would have continued if 5 people hadn't pulled me back by then.

So. Bland. Want old Julia back. The one who'd insult people. In fact, I just really want Keating back.

Yes. It's still a B Grade. Hell, I have a D on my Year 10 Certificate from a while ago, and multiple C's. There have been worse.

Oh, you do? In that case, I should probably just shut up.

... I'm used to A2 being 70-74 and A1 being everything above that.

...you gave A2?

I will have a Year 10 certificate, in one and a half terms. Year 9 Semester One Extension Maths. Sat next to someone who ... kind of fucked up my performance. Moved down. Happy now. Hate Maths.

Ouch, too bad. I love Maths though. Hopefully, you'll be with someone a whole lot better next time.

Why does everything suddenly stop when I appear? Screw this, I'm going to do my homework. Feel free to continue as though I was never here.

Sorry, I had a power cut. Please don't leave me now, Blasied!

Have been wanting to shoot them all for a while now. Maybe after a week, I got fed up?

Even Gillard?

Basically, I was pretty pissed because I failed my test. So, to piss me off, even more, a classmate shouted: "*insert crush's name here" IS A BIT-"

4 swift punches to the face and a kick to the shin. I would have continued if 5 people hadn't pulled me back by then.

That same idiot who's been bothering you for the last few weeks? At least you finally got the chance to beat him up.

Manly.

<3

Still an idiot though, right? But wow, if two idiots already know about your crush, I'd imagine it could get very frustrating.

It's actually the whole class of 25 (not including myself). 8 of them egg me about it everyday. I feel like throwing 3 of them off a cliff and impaling their bodies on the spikes below (basically MK-style).

<3

Hi Joshaymin

It's actually the whole class of 25 (not including myself). 8 of them egg me about it everyday. I feel like throwing 3 of them off a cliff and impaling their bodies on the spikes below (basically MK-style).

Ouch. Does that include the girl herself?

Also, I actually thought MK meant Meta Knight until I saw this guy with a Mortal Kombat avatar in a chat room.