• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I wonder what exactly you did against Isher. Because this time I just gave up because of all that *GUARD* bullcrap. Srsly, that stuff caused a ton of ragequits, and it doesn't help that whatever time spent in the "you can't do anything to him" phase carries over.

idk. He's weak to Holy iirc so I think I just kept using Silver Rapier and Einher Jar...

Wait, Kai, is it because I said "fathers" when I meant "husbands". That was clearly a mistake.

And sorry, Proto, I've just never been impressed with Holsety!Arthur as I have been with Holety!Sety.

Was that intentional because you knew that Holsety!Sety would sound funny?

And Holsety!Sety can't crit. Holsety!Arthur can have 100 Crit. Half health but he'll dodge everything so it doesn't matter. And he has a horsie.

Silver hair is sexy on the dudes.

Yup

I do calculations before bossfights that I'm unsure on. Provided that Seth gets his average DEF, both Dracoshields (or just one if he's blessed), and SethxEirika A (bound to happen because he'll have her rescued half the time), he can survive two hits.

Good enough, then. I'm assuming you also ran the calculations on his Hit rate and found it to be 100.

Well, I've never brought Tethys to endgame because a Seth+Eirika teamup is sufficient to off the Demon King, so I don't know her starting position. Eph and Eir can bring her close to Seth, and on turn two she can dance.

You could manipulate her starting position. I could check that out.

I know. ;___;

Hey, it's still quite an achievement, you know. Not every FE4 character can pull that off.

No, but a Hero Sword with 100 kills on it does. +50% crit, even.

Oh, right. Forgot about that. I play super-conservatively and never get any weapon beyond 50 kills.

@ERL: Holsety!Arthur wants the Pursuit Ring, methinks.

I do like Hol!Sety better, though. Mainly because I like my tank!Arthur.

Tank!Arhur being Lex!Arthur?

I give him the other Hero Sword.

Del can keep on using Defense Sword.

Tinny on the other hand... BEAST. REALLY BEAST. I prefer sticking Thoron on her for Ambush-Wrath-Continue lulz.

Del?

Tea is acceptable, his boyfriend likes tea. tongue.gif

So, how are you related to Blasied again?

DAMMIT

I thought about the final question of swords, lances, or axes to supplement my archery. AGAIN. It pisses me off. LEANING towards lances, usually, but now thinking about Axes...