• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm good and you :3

Just designing a poster of my schools rules in japanese ;3

pretty ok I guess, why on earth are you doing that?

And then you have to spend a fortune on new ones D;

actually I sort of repaired by chopping up the plug of another set but it looks sort of..odd now.

It was my favorite... <__<

they were my favorite's too

why do you need to do that? being Rhy's friend you live in Melbourne right? I don't remember Japanese being a commonly spoken language there.

Actually Japanese is becoming more popular in Australia (or so I am told) but I live in Rural Australia 6 hours away from Rhythm which sucks sob.gif but I study Japanese by correspondence since my school teaches Italian and I love Japanese more XD.gif

Edited by Eevee

Actually Japanese is becoming more popular in Australia (or so I am told) but I live in Rural Australia 6 hours away from Rhythm which sucks sob.gif but I study Japanese by correspondence since my school teaches Italian and I love Japanese more XD.gif

ohhh, your that friend, now I know who you are...sorta.

I had exactly the same problem at my school, I had to choose between Indonesian and Italian, how useless!

I would have even preferred French!

ohhh, your that friend, now I know who you are...sorta.

I had exactly the same problem at my school, I had to choose between Indonesian and Italian, how useless!

Viva le france! tongue.gif haha yeah I'm glad they have such a system in Australia, it makes things easier and encourages people to study the language they want to :)

Haha what I mean is people are able to do language by correspondence and hence allowing them to choose more languages to study and most likely ones they want to do. And this also encourages people to learn a second language which I believe is good :3

alright I "sort" of understood that. :lol:

I agree, learning a second language is defiantly a good thing, but there should be more offered in school I mean Italian is nice and all but it's not really what I'm interested in you know? People shouldn't have to go to other things to learn things that should be offered as subjects.

Italian? Useless? As long as there are Meditteranean immigrants Italian will always be useful.

...You do know the immense utility value that is afforded you by having the slack of letting one unit die free, plus 30k for any further? Bait, my friend. I miss it, a lot.

My playstyle doesn't involve letting people die though. And I'm not about to change that for just ONE FE game.

And Holsety > Balmung. It has 1-2 range.

But Shannan > all

And, well...Ichival should be higher. Quite a bit higher, actually.

Why? It doesn't even get the +30 bonus that all the others get.

Hey wink.gif

Hi Eevee!! How are you doing?

I just lost my headphones... <__<

Hi Amelia! Sorry to hear about that. Do you remember where you last left it? Take a giant magnet and find it

Also, Japanese culture > all imo

Edited by Proto

My playstyle doesn't involve letting people die though. And I'm not about to change that for just ONE FE game.

But Shannan > all

Why? It doesn't even get the +30 bonus that all the others get.

A safety net is never bad.

*COUGH*LEVIN*COUGH*

Based on this logic, Briggid and Faval being better than Cuan and Altenna (? on Altenna) means Ichival > Gae Bolg. Also, Ichival is a ridiculously strong 2-range, and there's ALWAYS need for that.

I agree, learning a second language is defiantly a good thing, but there should be more offered in school I mean Italian is nice and all but it's not really what I'm interested in you know? People shouldn't have to go to other things to learn things that should be offered as subjects.

Hmm. I'd have to agree that I wish I could interact more with people at school in Japanese for practice, it is annoying not being able to communicate in Japanese with someone.

Language should be supported as there are so many more job opportunities for those who can speak a 2nd language if not more. Also it helps open up the gaps between countries if we can communicate effectively :D

World Peace FTW ;3

Welsh Gaelic.

oh, and who commonly speaks that then Ferret? because last time I checked most people in Ireland spoke English.

but you've made your point

Weeaboo.

do you just come in here to post one word things like that?

Edited by Iced