That One Thread

Florete

Well, for one thing, it's a lot easier to train the nomads than the pegasi

Personal experience, I guess.

But fog of war reeks of annoying. Even more so when there are long-range tome users hidden. And Sacae's fog of war maps have just that.

Also, don't you just hate missing the +2 MVP by one turn?

Edited by Malik Maxwell

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

But fog of war reeks of annoying. Even more so when there are long-range tome users hidden. And Sacae's fog of war maps have just that.

To be quite honest, I have never done Ilia route in Normal Mode nor have I ever done Sacae route in Hard Mode. Yeah, I guess that's it.

Also, don't you just hate missing the +2 MVP by one turn?

First run, no, because I don't know how much I missed them by.

Second run, oh, yes, especially since I now actually care about my records.

To be quite honest, I have never done Ilia route in Normal Mode nor have I ever done Sacae route in Hard Mode. Yeah, I guess that's it.

First run, no, because I don't know how much I missed them by.

Second run, oh, yes, especially since I now actually care about my records.

I only played FE6 once, to be honest.

Yeah... Also, mages suck to deal with. >_>

I only played FE6 once, to be honest.

Sacae route, amirite?

Yeah... Also, mages suck to deal with. >_>

You mean Witches? Because Necromancers aren't too troublesome (aside from Roswell's squad). But Eudy is the #1 most annoying enemy in the entire game.

Sacae route, amirite?

You mean Witches? Because Necromancers aren't too troublesome (aside from Roswell's squad). But Eudy is the #1 most annoying enemy in the entire game.

Yeah... Doubt I'll ever do that again.

Yeah, them. Necromancers are bad against light (likewise, Yggdra also has it bad against dark). However, there's the whole warping at night business to worry about. Though I could also be talking about FE6 and how just about all non-mages have crap for resistance...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Yeah... Doubt I'll ever do that again.

But you'd have to train Thany or Tate then.

Yeah, them. Necromancers are bad against light (likewise, Yggdra also has it bad against dark). However, there's the whole warping at night business to worry about. Though I could also be talking about FE6 and how just about all non-mages have crap for resistance...

Well, Yggdra an go Aggressive before Necromancers go into their RAGE meter. I never found enemy warping annoying though.

FE6 as well as a lot of other FE games. In FE3 in particular, every single character had 3% Resistance growth. No joke. I normally look at magicians as a bigger threat than other generics.

But you'd have to train Thany or Tate then.

Well, Yggdra an go Aggressive before Necromancers go into their RAGE meter. I never found enemy warping annoying though.

FE6 as well as a lot of other FE games. In FE3 in particular, every single character had 3% Resistance growth. No joke. I normally look at magicians as a bigger threat than other generics.

Hmmm...

True. Though Necromancers have an advantage at night in addition to the warping...

Yeah...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

True. Though Necromancers have an advantage at night in addition to the warping...

Like I said, the enemy warping never bothered me for some reason. But the Night thing was a problem though.

Yeah...

Unfortunately, this also leads to magic users being made weaker than other units.

Like I said, the enemy warping never bothered me for some reason. But the Night thing was a problem though.

Unfortunately, this also leads to magic users being made weaker than other units.

Hmmm... Battlefield 9 looks easy enough, other than everyone's least favorite bounty hunter rearing his ugly head again... And Leon and his stupid retinue don't help. >_>

Though that was only really evident in Tellius, I think.

Hmmm... Battlefield 9 looks easy enough, other than everyone's least favorite bounty hunter rearing his ugly head again... And Leon and his stupid retinue don't help. >_>

Is that Roswell? Sorry, Roswell's necromancers might be annoying. I was thinking of the ones they have afterwards, which are nothing.

Skeletons are pretty easy though. And it's interesting that Skeletons and Golems both have weaknesses to Yggdra's attacks for some reason or another.

Though that was only really evident in Tellius, I think.

Sort of, I guess. But back in FE3, Marich and Linda were really good. I guess it took IS some time to realize how useful magic is.

Is that Roswell? Sorry, Roswell's necromancers might be annoying. I was thinking of the ones they have afterwards, which are nothing.

Skeletons are pretty easy though. And it's interesting that Skeletons and Golems both have weaknesses to Yggdra's attacks for some reason or another.

Sort of, I guess. But back in FE3, Marich and Linda were really good. I guess it took IS some time to realize how useful magic is.

It's defending the bridges until the golems can destroy them, then Leon and his dudes show up. I guess the AI goes Generic Knights > Assassins > Burger King. Also... What do the Ranger Boots do anyway?

Yeah; they're not very threatening.

True.

It's defending the bridges until the golems can destroy them, then Leon and his dudes show up. I guess the AI goes Generic Knights > Assassins > Burger King. Also... What do the Ranger Boots do anyway?

Yup, I remember. This reminds me of something really funny that happened to my friend. And the Dragon Generals copy plenty of nicknames. Black Knight, God of War. And I'm pretty sure I heard of Scarlet Princess somewhere else.

As for Ranger Boots, idk, what does the description say?

Yeah; they're not very threatening.

Actually, the reason they were made weak to Yggdra was for another reason you'll see afterwards. But yeah, they're nothing.

Can Dieck even HIT Nomads with hand axes? And what's Rutger's excuse for 2-range? Light Brand? XD

Actually, he can.

He's also like, 5 levels higher than everyone else and skl-blessed, so.....

Rutger exists to kill bosses that nobody can hit. *coughGelcough*

I was gonna get Dieck to Swordslayer him.

Somehow, IDK why, he had only 50-60 hit on the bastard. (26SKL at the time IIRC)

Then again, it could be Swordreaver. Whatever Percival brought on him at the time.

Rutger with killing edge go.

Clarine finished with Thunder.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I've actually never done Ilia.

I can't be assed to train Thany/Tate much and rather use them as rescue-drop, and Shin levels way to fast anyway.

I bench Shin. In my normal mode run, by the time I got him, my Sue was superior, and I just don't like his character. There's just something off with that squinty eyed bastard.

Also, I'm well known for babying pegs of all sorts.