That One Thread

Florete

Haha Zak! Yay, you're learning well :awesome:

...too bad I wasn't here when you were, so you could have gotten away with it :P This Time.

and I'm not THAT bad...I'm mostly joking with you for lurking anyway.

On another note you sound like kakashi from Naruto.

If you start reading Icha Icha...

Edited by Hatari

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

On another note you sound like kakashi from Naruto.

If you start reading Icha Icha...

Haha, wow, it's been years since I watched Naruto (I stopped when I caught up and there was no more to marathon through).

Also, oddly enough, Icha Icha is probably something I wouldn't mind reading. XD

Trust me...I am the faster of us.Being a Dhampir would elevate my martial abilities above you guys without any training,but I am a disciplined fighter,especially trained to utilize speed.

I'm canonically an air elemental crossed with Bruce Lee. Beat that.

I mean, heya all. Furetchen's either a half-elf or human, depending on world. Occasionally an elf, if they aren't stereotypical (Dragon Age Origins Furetchen was a city elf, for example)

eh, I'm ok, your avy keeps making me think of Zelda, the new one better be absolutely brilliant or god help me. the last few have been utter rubbish. (I don't like hourglass or tracks if you haven't noticed)

it better use motion+ too because well, swinging the master sword around would be awesome. :awesome:

Edited by Quac!

It's been confirmed that it's using MotionPlus.

I didn't like the DS games either. I didn't even finish Phantom Hourglass, and I don't plan on getting Spirit Tracks. :facepalm: Zelda should stay on Wii.

oh, thank god for that. I assume it's going to take place along the child time line after twilight then.

no nether did I they just seemed... incomplete?

Hi Rhythm!

It's been confirmed that it's using MotionPlus.

I didn't like the DS games either. I didn't even finish Phantom Hourglass, and I don't plan on getting Spirit Tracks. :facepalm: Zelda should stay on Wii.

YESZ!!! I'm not the only person in the universe that loves TP!!!

nah, I don't think it had anything to do with the console, the GBC and GBA ones were quite good, and the DS could have worked well for the gimiky things that Nintendo like to put in each new installment.

they just felt really dumbed down, instead of fun fights it was "touch this to make it die", "Yay you just beat the boss". the side quests were also lacking in well everything.

Hey Proto! I love riding around Hyrule on a horse and running into Castle Town as a wolf. :awesome:

Yeah, they were pretty crap. But I also think that Zelda on a handheld is weird. I dunno, it's probably just me.

Yeah, it was really fun. I really hope the next Zelda game ends up being as good as TP.

Unfortunately, I doubt they would bring back the wolf gameplay, which was one of the best things about TP.

yes TP was a great game, I loved the horse sections, the fight with they boar guy is great fun I just wish it was harder, the goblin things using better tactics would have made it so much better.

nah, I prefer them on console too, I probably just like the GBC ones because oracle of seasons was my first Zelda game. I just picked it up at the shops when I was like 7 because I liked the look of the cover :lol:

turns out I made a good choice. :D

Edited by Quac!

nah, I prefer them on console too, I probably just like the GBC ones because oracle of seasons was my first Zelda game. I just picked it up at the shops when I was like 7 because I liked the look of the cover :lol:

Oracle of Seasons... brings back great memories...

Magnetic Gloves were so awesome.

The only LoZ games I've beaten at WW and TP, and I haven't played much of the rest. I got into LoZ 6 years ago when I played WW at my friend's place. It was just such an amazing game, I had to get it. XD

Omfg, I know Iced!! I always loved the bit after the first dungeon when you had to go get Colin back. It should've been longer.

Edited by Rhythm

The only LoZ games I've beaten at WW and TP, and I haven't played much of the rest. I got into LoZ 6 years ago when I played WW at my friend's place. It was just such an amazing game, I had to get it. XD

Hmmm, you might enjoy OoT and MM then. The rest are all 2D though.

Omfg, I know Iced!! I always loved the bit after the first dungeon when you had to go get Colin back. It should've been longer.

Eh, am I the only one here that actually found that fight pretty hard? Wasn't too used to horseback combat at that point.

I found it hard the first time, but I've beaten it 3 times, so yeah. And I've beaten WW so many times it isn't funny. o.o

Magnetic Gloves were so awesome.

yeah, but the dungeon you got them in was sooo annoying.

I have finished, OoT (on emulator) OoS, almost WW I just need to get those darned "triumph forks" :lol: TP and MC. oh, and PH (except for the final boss) but I don't really cont that as a proper Zelda game.

Edited by Quac!

I found it hard the first time, but I've beaten it 3 times, so yeah. And I've beaten WW so many times it isn't funny. o.o

Wow. You loved WW that much, eh?

It was actually after the second dungeon.

The part where you rescue Colin from Bulblin. It was just before you climb the mountain which has the second dungeon.

Edited by Proto