That One Thread

Florete

After the second, actually. x.x

All Pokemon that HAVEN'T been traded will listen to you, no matter the level.

Hey Fur!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

After the second, actually. x.x

All Pokemon that HAVEN'T been traded will listen to you, no matter the level.

Hey Fur!

Oops, sorry.

Really? lol, I never noticed that because it's usually just my starter and the traded ones (double EXP) that surpass the level limit.

What's after Azalea?

Finally managed to retrieve some files from the Pokedex. I got loads of 65x65 images (really puny) and a few 192x192 images but no SWF files. However, the fact that a few of the Pokemons had larger images than the vast majority means I must have overlooked something. Perhaps, if I dig deeper, I might be able to find the elusive SWF files...

Edited by Proto

It's 4:40 in ACT...

No, I was checking while I was at school (I can't log on though) and she was on.

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

She has holidays now.

Ah, that explains it.

oh, and I got a female cyndaquil!

No, I was checking while I was at school (I can't log on though) and she was on.

Ah, that explains it.

oh, and I got a female cyndaquil!

Gender only makes a difference in breeding, I think. What's its nature? Also, check its IVs

What IS an SWF file?

*feels noobish*

School holidays. And I just finished ALL my Chem holiday work. I'm going to play SS now.

I just thought of another reason Lugia > Ho-oh. It's cry is way cooler.

Edited by Rhythm

Gender only makes a difference in breeding, I think. What's its nature? Also, check its IVs

yes, but do you know how rare a female starter is!

it's gentle and only level 6 so I can't really tell iv's I am pretty sure SP.def is really good while defense is quite bad, Sp.atk is also pretty good...I think

What IS an SWF file?

*feels noobish*

It's what Adobe Flash exports as. Flash games for example are SWF files.

I don't know why the hell they would be in Pokemon though :blink:

Why is Proto looking for them anyway? because I assure you he won't find any.

He found some on the Official Pokemon website, in the Pokedex entries, and downloaded them. But that was years ago.

Pokemon pictures? Not sure. Check back a couple of pages.

Maybe I should take the Pokewalker to TKD ...

Edited by Rhythm

he, I can't be bothered I'll just ask Proto.

You should :lol: , Have you seen that video of the machine somebody made that spins with the pokewalker attached to it, It's awesome! :awesome:

Back, sorry about that. Yes, gentle increases SpD and lowers Def, but natures don't matter too much if you're not planning on battling competitively.

SWF of the Pokemons. Their official art. My brother found a way to access them years ago and we retrieved the entire Heonn Pokedex. Now I want to go back and get some of the ones from the Kanto/Johto dex. But the Pokedex flash thingy is different now and I'm not entirely sure if I could find those SWF files.

As for why I want them, the images are of very high resolution. You could magnify them A LOT and still get a very very smooth image.

Haha, I haven't actually tried the Pokewalker out yet 'cause I haven't gotten off my butt to go anywhere since I got SoulSilver.

Wow, now I want them!

Not sure what I'd use them for, though ...

What DO you want them for, anyway?

Edited by Rhythm

Haha, I haven't actually tried the Pokewalker out yet 'cause I haven't gotten off my butt to go anywhere since I got SoulSilver.

Wow, now I want them!

Not sure what I'd use them for, though ...

What DO you want them for, anyway?

Lazybones. What is this Pokewalker thingy anyway?

Eh, the only ones I have which are NOT from the Heonn Pokedex are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Blastoise, Pidgeotto, and Snorlax. No Charizard, Raikou, Arcanine, etc. Dunno if you're interested in the Heonn Pokedex though...

The same reason why you want them. Just to have them. I just love having this giant Tropius image even though I don't need it. Now I want a Raikou and some others

Edited by Proto

Yeah, it'd be nice to just sit and admire. Especially Arcanine. So pretty ... @_@

Okay, I'm going to TKD, with my Pokewalker see you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Rhythm

Yeah, it'd be nice to just sit and admire. Especially Arcanine. So pretty ... @_@

Okay, I'm going to TKD, with my Pokewalker see you guys tomorrow.

Actually, if you magnify them too much, they won't fit on the screen. In fact, even their head might not fit in the screen.

Bye Rhythm! See ya tomorrow, I hope.