That One Thread

Florete

@Zak: I will probably never get to the Gaiden chapters...I can't purposely kill my people and well...I always restart if someone dies...it will be a pain to gaiden due to the need to kill people. I didn't even get Nagi...

I use a strategy I have dubbed 'the Stalingrad'.

Level 10 Dorcas? No real competition for this Hero Crest? Send him to delay these Wyverns for a while. Base level Bartre? Perfect to get Oleg out into the open. Bah, I got Wallace? Well, he can give Lloyd the first Silver Lance hit before biting it.

Rebecca died in Chapter 11 ENM, on my good playthrough.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Lol, hey Proto.

I'm doing great! I'm currently in the 4th Gym. I've been too busy chasing down Entei and Raikou, lol. Raikou's paralyzed and on a tiny little bit of health. :awesome:

How are you? :)

Edited by Rhythm

Whoa, you already saw Raikou? That's really great! And he's paralyzed too, so that should make it a whole lot easier. Make sure you have plenty of Fast/Dusk Balls.

I'm doing great. Just got back my Chemistry exam papers and I got a 80.7%. Could have been better but at least it's an A. Teacher was really disappointed at my paper but was too busy shouting at most of the other students that did much worse.

Oh, yeah, our school timings changed so that our classes start 30 minutes earlier. That means I'll be able to come home half an hour earlier and I'll get to see you sooner!

Heh, that's nothing compared to our prac report assessment. Highest in the class was 11/15, from two people. I got 10. The average was 7/15 :awesome:

Yeah, I kept going back and forth between Ecruteak and Route 37, just so I can get Entei and Raikou. I'm going to finish what I started after I get the 4th Gym Badge.

Yeah, at keast you got an A! Great job! I think the one that I did on the last day of school was a little dodgy, but yeah.

Yay! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Hey Fur!

Edited by Rhythm

I'm doing great. Just got back my Chemistry exam papers and I got a 80.7%. Could have been better but at least it's an A.

Oh, yeah, our school timings changed so that our classes start 30 minutes earlier. That means I'll be able to come home half an hour earlier and I'll get to see you sooner!

Hi Guys!!

thats not fair! an A here is 85%

Awww~ me too? :lol:

Edited by Quac!

Yeah, I kept going back and forth between Ecruteak and Route 37, just so I can get Entei and Raikou. I'm going to finish what I started after I get the 4th Gym Badge.

Yeah, at keast you got an A! Great job! I think the one that I did on the last day of school was a little dodgy, but yeah.

Yay! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Hey Fur!

Did you see the Entei yet?

Thanks. I was really worried about how I ran out of time in one of those papers but then I got saved by another paper.

Hi Furetchen

Hi Guys!!

thats not fair! an A here is 85%

Awww~ me too? :lol:

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

Well, this is preparation for A Levels so yeah, it's like that all over the world.

Yup, you too. It's only the people in the Americas that would see me less since I would leave earlier. Asians and Europeans won't notice any difference.

Yeah, Entei's lost 3 quarters of it's health. I'm trying to catch Raikou now. After this battle with Morty

What's new with you, Iced?

Edited by Rhythm

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

Yup, you too. It's only the people in the Americas that would see me less since I would leave earlier. Asians and Europeans won't notice any difference.

LB!!!

yay, finally something Australia is good for!