That One Thread

Florete

Lol Iced. My buddy sitting next to me is using a Noctowl. XD

Actually, my plan to corner capture Raikou/Entei would work better with Surf. So I'm gonna beat Morty first. :)

LOL, nice pic. XD

NJSCNNDCIERNJVNFIDJN STOP USING HYPNOSIS!!!

Edited by Rhythm

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I love Hoothoots though, they look so fat while still being cute, not to mention their noise is awesome.

Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely!? what!?

Lol at that pic Proto!

Hmmm, wasn't there this trick where you enter a building and come out to change the beasts' location? So you could essentially keep going back and forth until it shows up right in front of you? But yeah, having Surf would be easier. I'm guessing you taught it to Croconaw?

Ouch. Sleep is the worst status effect in this game. Seriously.

I'm going to teach it to Croconaw.

You know those buildings to the east and west of Ecruteak? You can go through those without changing the location of Entei or Raikou. So, essentially, I can have access to two areas without the dogs moving. But I need Surf to access the grass to the east of Ecruteak.

Did that make ANY sense?

I'm going to teach it to Croconaw.

You know those buildings to the east and west of Ecruteak? You can go through those without changing the location of Entei or Raikou. So, essentially, I can have access to two areas without the dogs moving. But I need Surf to access the grass to the east of Ecruteak.

Did that make ANY sense?

I remember when I played Gold/Crystal, I didn't have a Totodile. I have no idea where I found a Water-type for Surf.

They don't change their locations? Wow, so you'll have access to a pretty wide area at any given time then. And yeah, even though it's been a long time since I last saw that area, I DO remember it pretty well so it all makes perfect sense.

btw what are you planning on evolving your Eevee into? Umbreon, I'm guessing?

I used to train Hoothoot. Can't be bothered anymore.

Yeah, just a random thing Iced. :P

why not? there awesome! :awesome:

but why? your other ones were better.

btw what are you planning on evolving your Eevee into? Umbreon, I'm guessing?

YOU GET AN EEVEE!!!!! when!? Eevee is my all time favorite,

YOU GET AN EEVEE!!!!! when!? Eevee is my all time favorite,

Based on my memory of GSC, you enter Ecruteak City's Pokemon Center to meet Bill. Then you can return to Goldenrod and find Bill in his house. Talk to him and he'll give you an Eevee.

Remake might have changed it though. Ask Rhythm!

That trick works best on D/P/P, 'cause you can go all the way from south of Solaceon to north of ... first Gym city without them moving at all.

I plan to breed my Eevee and get all 8. :D

I'm just putting them in my sig in the order I have them. I can give you the document if you like.

Now my best mate and I are BOTH dog-hunting. XD Lol, she just found Entei on the water.

Hang on, I'll go to Goldenrod to check, just for you guys. XD

Edited by Rhythm

I've decided to go along with the current trend...that is, having an FE5 splice avatar. In my case, Ronan. You like?

WHY????

Of all the archers in FE, why did you have to pick RONAN??? You DO know how much he fails, right? Pick Jamka/Faval/Robert instead.

That trick works best on D/P/P, 'cause you can go all the way from south of Solaceon to north of ... first Gym city without them moving at all.

I plan to breed my Eevee and get all 8. :D

I'm just putting them in my sig in the order I have them. I can give you the document if you like.

Now my best mate and I are BOTH dog-hunting. XD Lol, she just found Entei on the water.

Hang on, I'll go to Goldenrod to check, just for you guys. XD

Heh, never knew that before.

Oh, wow, all seven of those Eevees. That's going to look so cool!!! It would be very time-consuming though, I'd imagine, having to keep breeding them. Also, I don't think you could get Leafeon or Glaceon before you get the National Dex.

Entei... water??? What the? How does that heavy fire dog get to stay afloat?

Edited by Proto

WHY????

Of all the archers in FE, why did you have to pick RONAN??? You DO know how much he fails, right? Pick Jamka/Faval/Robert instead.

In FE5 my choices are Tania and Ronan.

Tania is female. I am not.

EDIT: Anyway, I lampshaded it with the title. And he's good aesthetically.

Edited by Furetchen

Heh, never knew that before.

Oh, wow, all seven of those Eevees. That's going to look so cool!!! It would be very time-consuming though, I'd imagine, having to keep breeding them. Also, I don't think you could get Leafeon or Glaceon before you get the National Dex.

Entei... water??? What the? How does that heavy fire dog get to stay afloat?

Just get 8 eggs and hatch them all. :awesome:

That's what I was thinking. Fire type, wtf!?

In FE5 my choices are Tania and Ronan.

Tania is female. I am not.

EDIT: Anyway, I lampshaded it with the title. And he's good aesthetically.

Robert. Nuff said. And FE4 mugs are the same format of FE5 iirc

Just get 8 eggs and hatch them all. :awesome:

That's what I was thinking. Fire type, wtf!?

Eight? Don't you mean six? There are seven Eevolutions and you'll already have one parent.

Suicune makes sense but Entei and Raikou don't. lol, Raikou being in water. He's gonna destroy the whole lake.

Eight? Don't you mean six? There are seven Eevolutions and you'll already have one parent.

Suicune makes sense but Entei and Raikou don't. lol, Raikou being in water. He's gonna destroy the whole lake.

I'm gonna get 7 actually, one for each evolution. I have a thing for training Pokemon up from level 1.

Lol, I know right? But you can't even find Suicune! So weird.

I has a Eevee. :D

Edited by Rhythm

I'm gonna get 7 actually, one for each evolution. I have a thing for training Pokemon up from level 1.

Lol, I know right? But you can't even find Suicune! So weird.

Level 5, actually. And you actually have the patience to grind them??? Nice!

Suicune doesn't roam around this time though. Since there most likely won't be a Crystal remake, they decided to fit in Suicune's Crystal story over here.

Yeah, I do. It's just how I roll. I think if this was a Pokemon world, I'd be a Breeder. :lol:

Oh yeah!! That means you get one roamer for nothing!! Sweet!

Yeah, I do. It's just how I roll. I think if this was a Pokemon world, I'd be a Breeder. :lol:

Oh yeah!! That means you get one roamer for nothing!! Sweet!

Heh. Makes sense, you're always so kind and caring.

The downside to that is that you don't get infinite opportunities to encounter it, like you would with Entei and Raikou. Not that it matters much, because no idiot is gonna examine the Suicune without saving first.

Awww, thanks Proto.

*hug*

Lol, I know right? I remember when I first got Crystal, I saved it with every step I took.

Yes, Entei now has a miniscule amount of health and is paralyzed ... just like Raikou.

Robert. Nuff said. And FE4 mugs are the same format of FE5 iirc

Who's Robert? Ain't he that Arch Knight?

Nah, for Archer!Furetchens it's foot, chocobo or bust.