That One Thread

Florete

9, 10, and 11. In other words, I don't think we have a single game to talk about. :( :( :(

I've beaten 8-11, and I'm working on 7. You tell me.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

RP do you have a home comp?

Not one that I can use. It's a family computer, and quite frankly, it stinks. Now that my parents and I both have a laptop, we rarely ever use it...

Of course, I'd prefer that you not call me that as well, but I'm not holding my breath.

I've beaten 8-11, and I'm working on 7. You tell me.

I suppose so. But that's about all. And I really didn't like FE11, so really, I can't say all that much about that game either.

Not one that I can use. It's a family computer, and quite frankly, it stinks. Now that my parents and I both have a laptop, we rarely ever use it...

Of course, I'd prefer that you not call me that as well, but I'm not holding my breath.

Can it at least play SNES games? ._.

Hi Rhythm!

Sorry, I came so late. How are you doing?

Hey Proto! I'm great, just doing some Maths. We're having the family over tomorrow for easter. Yourself?

I suppose so. But that's about all. And I really didn't like FE11, so really, I can't say all that much about that game either.

Still. FE9 & 10. :awesome: FE11 was alright. My favourite so far has been 11, I think.

Can it at least play SNES games? ._.

How should I know?

I don't emulate, remember? I wouldn't know what it could do... It runs a dual core processor with 1.86Ghz of processing power and 1.98GB of memory.

But it's buggy as heck and loves to lock up all the time as well.

Hey Proto! I'm great, just doing some Maths. We're having the family over tomorrow for easter. Yourself?

Still. FE9 & 10. :awesome: FE11 was alright. My favourite so far has been 11, I think.

There was a power failure just now but it came back in five minutes. Which usually means it'll go out in the next hour.

Ah, tomorrow's easter! I'm good, as usual.

FE10 is my favourite, my bad.

I was about to say, you might want to update your profile if FE11 were your favorite.

But I'm really not very good with FE games at all. In fact, I rather stink at them.

Now, I AM good at Advance Wars...

I was about to say, you might want to update your profile if FE11 were your favorite.

But I'm really not very good with FE games at all. In fact, I rather stink at them.

Now, I AM good at Advance Wars...

Good at Advance Wars, eh? We should battle sometime...

Good at Advance Wars, eh? We should battle sometime...

Perhaps. But you should know something:

I beat someone who had never lost a battle before. My second time playing. So yes, I have some skill in that game.

But anyway, while I'd like to, I can't do anything over the internet with my DS. I'd need access privileges to use my school's internet connection, and my DS Lite doesn't support the WPA encryption that my home internet uses (only the far less advanced WEP encryption).

Perhaps. But you should know something:

I beat someone who had never lost a battle before. My second time playing. So yes, I have some skill in that game.

But anyway, while I'd like to, I can't do anything over the internet with my DS. I'd need access privileges to use my school's internet connection, and my DS Lite doesn't support the WPA encryption that my home internet uses (only the far less advanced WEP encryption).

I don't think my sister ever lost a battle before...

Also, there's a website that lets you have ADW battles. Like Shoddy for Pokemon.

Poll: What's your favorite Non-FE game? Mine's Legaia.

Discuss.

A tie between Okami and Twilight Princess. I tried to pick one over the other but I just couldn't.

A tie between Okami and Twilight Princess. I tried to pick one over the other but I just couldn't.

No posts so far today? How sad.

LoZ TP is obvious.

Okami?? I've heard the name before, but I don't know anything about the game itself... Sorry.

LoZ TP is obvious.

Okami?? I've heard the name before, but I don't know anything about the game itself... Sorry.

You're a wolf deity. You kill things...with calligraphy.

It's great, but the brush control does leave something to be desired.

LoZ TP is obvious.

No posts?

It is?

It's an awesome game. For PS2 but there's a Wii remake.