• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Eh, doing okay. I miss Rhythm...

I know what you mean, no one seems to be on anymore. I hate my timezone, it was ussually just you and Rhythm on when I was and now.... not much :(

joshy, the last time she was on was yesterday, you aren't making any sense.

I've always either slept too early to talk to her or come back from school just as she left. It's like we're jinxed or something.

Poor Proto.

I know what you mean, no one seems to be on anymore. I hate my timezone, it was ussually just you and Rhythm on when I was and now.... not much :(

And I ain't even worthy of mention :facepalm:

Eh? Australian timezone is clearly the superior one, seeing how it's ahead of every other country. AND YOU AT LEAST GET TO SEE RHYTHM! THE ENTIRE TIME WHILE SHE'S HERE, unlike me.

Eh? Australian timezone is clearly the superior one, seeing how it's ahead of every other country. AND YOU AT LEAST GET TO SEE RHYTHM! THE ENTIRE TIME WHILE SHE'S HERE, unlike me.

Just get a really odd sleeping pattern.

I don't know what the abbreviation stands for, first time ever taking it.

Took like an hour and a half but was boring enough that I didn't care. One question they made us use base two which might have been hard as I haven't learned about base two counting but they provided us with a chart that made it easy to understand if the concept is understood. And then a bunch of stupid questions like: which is greater, 5.65 or 65? It was a waste of time, I'd rather have gone to my language and art class that it took the place of.