• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Back. Bye Rhythm! Hi Blasied, if you're still here.

Great, now Soul supports it as well. Just what is the world coming to when the only person on my side is Crash?

Why wouldn't I support it?

Have i been forgetting to stop in for that long?Dear me...

Anyway,hello Fayt.

Um. Could be a slight exaggeration, but it has been a while. I was beginning to worry that I had done something to anger or upset you.

Hello again. How are you doing?

You've done nothing to upset me Fayt,I make it a point to try to let you know when you've done that.

I'm doing alright,finally finished my swarm of English assignments...fuck poetry...

You've done nothing to upset me Fayt,I make it a point to try to let you know when you've done that.

I'm doing alright,finally finished my swarm of English assignments...fuck poetry...

I could not agree more with the bolded part. Normally, I disapprove of the choice word there, but in this instance, I'm willing to make an exception. I am glad I'm done with English... well, I have one more writing class this summer, and then I'll be done with English classes for the rest of my life. Thank GOD (or the gods) for that.

And I'm glad you're not angry. Still, I try to err on the side of caution whenever possible, since I'm not a great judge of knowing when people are angry or not.

I could not agree more with the bolded part. Normally, I disapprove of the choice word there, but in this instance, I'm willing to make an exception. I am glad I'm done with English... well, I have one more writing class this summer, and then I'll be done with English classes for the rest of my life. Thank GOD (or the gods) for that.

And I'm glad you're not angry. Still, I try to err on the side of caution whenever possible, since I'm not a great judge of knowing when people are angry or not.

Same with me,I just need to finish grade 12 English,and then I can go to college and never touch it again...FINALLY!

Eh-hem...anyway...I don't tend to get angry very easily,or so i've been told,so you don't need to worry about it too much.

English is mostly good, but has a couple bad subjects. Poetry is one of them. Fortunately, the creative writing makes up for everything.

Maths ... well, sometimes I don't want to jump out of the window. During, like, simple algebra, or something.

1000 times this.

"Vegeta,what does the scouter say about his approval level?"

"IT'S OVER NINE MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*breaks scouter*

"Vegeta,what does the scouter say about his approval level?"

"IT'S OVER NINE MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*breaks scouter*

Nah. It was 1,000,006. You read the scouter backwards again...

I like how this thread has become half strategy seminar by efficiency wonks, and half mosh pit full of wolverines. Red Fox Rhythm occasionally comes by and flings in a steak. It is fascinating to watch what unfolds here.

I like how this thread has become half strategy seminar by efficiency wonks, and half mosh pit full of wolverines. Red Fox Rhythm occasionally comes by and flings in a steak. It is fascinating to watch what unfolds here.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul just quoted the quote in Ether's signature.

And he changed one name in it!!!!!!!

We're all going to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, RUN FOR THE BUNKERS!!!!

Nah. It was 1,000,006. You read the scouter backwards again...

Actually,9001 x 1000 would be 9,001,000,so backwards would be 0,001,006,or 1006,since 0's don't really count on that side of the decimal