That One Thread

Florete

I am more mysterious than you, Blasied.

... Really...

Well, I'm not mysterious at all actually. People just think that because they don't know me. And the fact that I always have my cloak hood covering my eyes.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

... Really...

Well, I'm not mysterious at all actually. People just think that because they don't know me. And the fact that I always have my cloak hood covering my eyes.

Well, I am known for wearing a jacket even when it's 85F / 29C... Although my current jacket is really too heavy to wear at those temperatures.

I need a light jacket for times like those...

Well, I am known for wearing a jacket even when it's 85F / 29C... Although my current jacket is really too heavy to wear at those temperatures.

I need a light jacket for times like those...

My cloak is relatively lightweight, so I can get away with doing that as long as I have enough water. For when it gets colder I have a trench coat that I can attach the cloak to.

My cloak is relatively lightweight, so I can get away with doing that as long as I have enough water. For when it gets colder I have a trench coat that I can attach the cloak to.

That's pretty :awesome: you know. 3 years ago I'd have jumped onto that idea. But these days, I'm actually FAR more sociable. Really, there's a huge difference.

But what about me?

You too.

... Really...

Why do you do that?

Corners are joint property and thus cannot be claimed by one person. Someone might claim that it is their corner but in reality it is theirs and at least one other person's corner. This makes the idea of renting obsolete.

Here's 40,000 gold. That should cover his rent for the year. Keep the extra.

My day is very different from your day.

Corners are joint property and thus cannot be claimed by one person. Someone might claim that it is their corner but in reality it is theirs and at least one other person's corner. This makes the idea of renting obsolete.

I claimed all the corners, thus making all 4 walls and corners mine, so I guess I own the whole place.

What do you need the rent money for? All I do in the corner is listen to my music with my equipment which is running on batteries that I bought. What do you need payment for? Using your oxygen?

What do you need the rent money for? All I do in the corner is listen to my music with my equipment which is running on batteries that I bought. What do you need payment for? Using your oxygen?

To sleep on. For my mattress. Yes.

To sleep on. For my mattress. Yes.

Haven't you noticed that I conveniently disappear when I get tired. I sleep somewhere else, away from conversations.

Well, we all learn something new every day. :)

Yeah, but usually it's shit like 'Dave likes olde-school pantaloons'.

On another note, hey.