• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

What's good for me is whatever is good for you.

You're so sweet ... :)

:lol: Iced, it's a joke. :lol:

Edited by Rhythm

You!!!!!

idk, where did you get that from?

Yay?

Rhythm sig.

and Proto, you have a very boring youtube, you should upload something!

Yay?

Rhythm sig.

and Proto, you have a very boring youtube, you should upload something!

Yay!

Oh, right. I turned sigs off so I didn't notice.

Wait, how did you find me? Only some guys from the GFAQs Brawl Boards knew me by that name...

Iced, what's your Youtube? I'm Chariwolf. Friend me.

I've gotta go to TKD now, so I'll see you all again tomorrow.

Edited by Rhythm

Wait, how did you find me? Only some guys from the GFAQs Brawl Boards knew me by that name...

Iced, master detective :awesome:

Yes I know who you are, thats how I found Proto. I thought you only friend RL people?

Have fun :awesome:

Sorry, power failure. Electricity is back now but I'll have to go in less than five minutes.

Friend me as well. And bye Rhythm!

Iced, master detective :awesome:

Yes I know who you are, thats how I found Proto. I thought you only friend RL people?

Have fun :awesome:

THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW YOU FOUND ME!!! She had a bunch of buddies and my name and country were different.

Sorry, power failure. Electricity is back now but I'll have to go in less than five minutes.

THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW YOU FOUND ME!!! She had a bunch of buddies and my name and country were different.

that sucks :(

Well, it was pretty obvious which one you were Proto :lol: first one I clicked.

also what is this all about?

Because I picked the actual country, they start demanding for my cellphone number. So I picked some other random country. It's in Africa btw.

Hi Hatari!!!

Edited by Proto

Because I picked the actual country, they start demanding for my cellphone number. So I picked some other random country. It's in Africa btw.

Why the hell would it ask for a mobile phone number!? are you sure it was youtube you were signing up for?

Hey Hatari!

Why the hell would it ask for a mobile phone number!? are you sure it was youtube you were signing up for?

Hey Hatari!

Yes, it was youtube. Anyway, I tried another country (Djibouti) and they let me sign up without a number.

Thats just stupid, why a phone number!?

Well, I put in a weird number of the same format and they asked me to type in the verification code that I was supposed to get from an SMS. Some random guy must have received the code.

You seem very...ah, afraid of your old name.

You should know that people will always call you RP, despite the fact that you don't want it.

Some people listen to my request, and I thank them for it. Others do not, and I do not like it.

I'm not afraid of it so much as it brings back memories of the sins of my past. Since I've already suffered enough on their account, I want to put them behind me, and a new name is something that I think will help with that.

Some people listen to my request, and I thank them for it. Others do not, and I do not like it.

I'm not afraid of it so much as it brings back memories of the sins of my past. Since I've already suffered enough on their account, I want to put them behind me, and a new name is something that I think will help with that.

That should give oyu a good view of who is who, if oyu understand what I mean.

If it brings back memories of your past sins, then you ARE in a way afraid of it.

And do you think you're the only one who suffered?

That should give oyu a good view of who is who, if oyu understand what I mean.

If it brings back memories of your past sins, then you ARE in a way afraid of it.

And do you think you're the only one who suffered?

I don't understand what you mean though.

Of course I don't think that I'm the only one who suffered. But I think that I would be correct in saying that I suffered more than anyone else did. Trust me on that.

I don't understand what you mean though.

Of course I don't think that I'm the only one who suffered. But I think that I would be correct in saying that I suffered more than anyone else did. Trust me on that.

Hmm...shall I attempt an explanation?

Oh, you'd be surprised. I followed the events around you during the past months very closely, and I can tell that some suffered at least equally.