• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Given the fact he's 25, I think he's done with school.

I've only got one more week until Finals. :awesome: :awesome:

That would make sense.

Then you're finished, yeah?

"The publishing company was forced to pulp and reprint 7000 copies of Pasta Bible last week after a recipe called for "salt and freshly ground black people" – instead of pepper – to be added to the spelt tagliatelle with sardines and prosciutto."

^ Lol!! Fail.

Which figure of (possibly obscure) Greek legend ended up getting Heracles' bow? I think he nailed Paris, too.

Hold on, you're being tested on 'mythology'?

It's Academic Challenge where we do everything.

Philocetes. He did nail Paris, using the bow of Heracles which was an award for killing Hercules and freeing him. The arrows were tipped with the poison of the Hydra I believe which bring instant death practically.

That. Didn't actually know the thing about killing Heracles to free him, so I'm the one who's learnt somethin'...

Uh, arright...Greek goddess of fertility? (Generalise)

Thanks. So, how has your day gone (so far)?

Good. Finished my English assignment, and now I need to catch up on Maths. Then I'm done.

Good. Finished my English assignment, and now I need to catch up on Maths. Then I'm done.

I hope you get done soon. If you need any help with the math, let me know. Since I'm a math major in college, I should be able to answer any questions you might have.

I hope you get done soon. If you need any help with the math, let me know. Since I'm a math major in college, I should be able to answer any questions you might have.

I'll keep that in mind. Some of these questions suck. <_<

Hey JB.

We're doing polynomials. It's revision from last year. At least, it's supposed to be. Half the stuff, we didn't cover last year. And because it's supposed to be revision it doesn't get proper coverage in the textbook. So stupid.

Hey JB.

We're doing polynomials. It's revision from last year. At least, it's supposed to be. Half the stuff, we didn't cover last year. And because it's supposed to be revision it doesn't get proper coverage in the textbook. So stupid.

Are you doing stuff like polynomial multiplication and division? Or is it more root finding and the like?

Pretty good Iced, yourself?

If it was just quadratics, I'd be fine. We're supposed to have covered factorising Cubics and Quartics, but we didn't have the time. It's the higher powers that I'm having difficulty with.