• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Montblanc cannot be a killer. If Marty were in FFTA, he would move twice before Montblanc even gets to so much as pick his nose.

It's like Dorcas being doubled by Hero!Gerik. Except instead of Dorcas it's Brigand!Sophiya with a Devil Axe while rescuing someone.

Get a Hunter instead. They at least get the option of multihit or singletarget. And look cooler.

Edited by Furetchen

Hey guys!

I'm doing fine Proto, and I have a long weekend! :awesome: I'm going to Dad's this weekend too, so I'll be back Sunday/Monday night. And I'll be going in an hour.

How is everyone?

Montblanc could be a Gunner, you know.

WHY?!

Montblanc isn't forced and has shite Attack and Speed. Use a Mog Knight or Animist instead.

Hey guys!

I'm doing fine Proto, and I have a long weekend! :awesome: I'm going to Dad's this weekend too, so I'll be back Sunday/Monday night. And I'll be going in an hour.

How is everyone?

Hey Rhythm!

Aww, you'll be gone this weekend... I hope you enjoy your stay at your Dad's!

I'm doing great. Slept for like, four hours in the morning, which is why I'm even awake right now.

@Proto: Black Mage

@Fur: I've just replayed yesterday, and I got my 1st totema like 30 minutes ago. Getting a hunter eh? That has to wait for a while.

Hahaha, my team is ganging upon the boss, since there isn't forbidden law, it is my time to shine. Training my unit. 8D

Curing then killing and sealing gil of the boss~!

@Proto: Black Mage

@Fur: I've just replayed yesterday, and I got my 1st totema like 30 minutes ago. Getting a hunter eh? That has to wait for a while.

Hahaha, my team is ganging upon the boss, since there isn't forbidden law, it is my time to shine. Training my unit. 8D

Curing then killing and sealing gil of the boss~!

You STILL haven't changed his class?

btw you DO know that ganging up (i.e. using combos) causes the initiator to lose all Judge Points, right?

Nope. I haven't. What should I change to?

And hell yeah I know that! I've played this game more than 5 times already. Toteme is awesome.

imo Gunner, Juggler, or Pandora Box thingy (forgot the name, Gadgeteer iirc). But Furetchen seems to prefer Mog Knight or Animist.

Fine. I'll be going soon though, 'cause I'm off to Dad's this weekend. Playing Spectrobes for Wii. Yourself?

FF = win