• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I remember using Dorcas the first time I played through FE7 in endgame. Watching him solo Darin's room was entertaining.

Oh yeah, Lyn vs Brendan. Have fun :)

(six defence) Lyn vs. Brendan? When Body Rung LunAthos is sitting there waiting to solo the map?

I only failed last time because --/20 Vaida was berserked behind my lines with a Rex Hasta while Sain, Raven and Athos were cut off from the rest of my troops. LunAthos doubled Nergal but failed to crit. Sain rushed Nergal with a Silver Lance but failed to crit on like a 6% chance. Raven was out of range.

And did you name a Mon after me, Proto? XD

Edited by Trompe le Monde

(six defence) Lyn vs. Brendan? When Body Rung LunAthos is sitting there waiting to solo the map?

I only failed last time because --/20 Vaida was berserked behind my lines with a Rex Hasta while Sain, Raven and Athos were cut off from the rest of my troops. LunAthos doubled Nergal but failed to crit. Sain rushed Nergal with a Silver Lance but failed to crit on like a 6% chance. Raven was out of range.

LunAthos is awesome.

I wanted to, but I wasn't sure what Pokemon you would have wanted to be. A Furret, maybe? It should be in NU...

LunAthos is awesome.

I wanted to, but I wasn't sure what Pokemon you would have wanted to be. A Furret, maybe? It should be in NU...

Furret, Zangoose, Floatzel, or...thing that evolves from Electrike, 're fine.

She has enough avoid. Sol Katti shouldn't be slowing her down TOO much.

For me I had Jaffar and Athos take Uhai, Ursula and Jerme, Lyn took Brendan, Dorcas took Darin, Hector/Eliwood took Kenneth while Lloyd and Linus fucked each other up. Once Lloyd come out with his pitiful amount of HP, Raven smashed his face in.

Oh yeah, my NU team is ready.

We should have a random battle sometime.

Word of advice, Joshybear. Use Flare Blitz on Entei. Entei has huge Atk stat so STAB Flare Blitz hurts a lot. It's better than Fire Blast.

In fact, I'm surprised Entei hasn't moved to UU yet, after it got Flare Blitz (which happened so recently that Smogon didn't even write any analyses on that).

FROM LAST NIGHT

Turn One: Athos oneshots one of OhHai's Snipers, Nils sings at him, everyone runs away.

Turn Two: Oh Hai shows his face, Athos zaps him, Nils sings, Athos blows his head off. Everyone moves more central.

Turn Three: Everyone sees the sudden occurrence of Brendan and clusterfucks over to him. Kenneth feels so lonely.

Turn Four: BrendanCorp cease to be. Everyone who can still move goes more central. Athos is sang at, and ambles towards Kenneth.

Turn Five: Kenneth ceases to be. I chuck Luce because it's rubbish. Hector breaks his Wolf Beil on Darin's head. I wonder why Jerme wasn't with Kenneth, on account of they're both rubbish.

Turn Six: Ursula evaporates. Jerme evaporates. Darin evaporates. Vaida gets Rex Hasta. Pent gets Ex/Aircalibur. Louise gets Rienfleche at goddamn last.

Turn Seven and possibly Eight: Pent heals everyone. Damn those swordsbastards are slow.

Turn Nine: Bada boom! Exit Linus. Bada Bing! Exit Lloyd. Hector has a shiny new Basilikos.

Turn Ten: Vaida goes nuts. Athos meanders over to Nergal, or something.

Turn Eleven: I lose.

W8, Entei can't use Flare Blitz according to Shoddy.

Yes, it happened very recently and Shoddy didn't update it. Click on "New Team" and choose "Smogon University" (TeamUber might have Flare Blitz Entei as well though). Then click Open Team and load your one. The Flare Blitz option should be there then.

FROM LAST NIGHT

Turn One: Athos oneshots one of OhHai's Snipers, Nils sings at him, everyone runs away.

Turn Two: Oh Hai shows his face, Athos zaps him, Nils sings, Athos blows his head off. Everyone moves more central.

Turn Three: Everyone sees the sudden occurrence of Brendan and clusterfucks over to him. Kenneth feels so lonely.

Turn Four: BrendanCorp cease to be. Everyone who can still move goes more central. Athos is sang at, and ambles towards Kenneth.

Turn Five: Kenneth ceases to be. I chuck Luce because it's rubbish. Hector breaks his Wolf Beil on Darin's head. I wonder why Jerme wasn't with Kenneth, on account of they're both rubbish.

Turn Six: Ursula evaporates. Jerme evaporates. Darin evaporates. Vaida gets Rex Hasta. Pent gets Ex/Aircalibur. Louise gets Rienfleche at goddamn last.

Turn Seven and possibly Eight: Pent heals everyone. Damn those swordsbastards are slow.

Turn Nine: Bada boom! Exit Linus. Bada Bing! Exit Lloyd. Hector has a shiny new Basilikos.

Turn Ten: Vaida goes nuts. Athos meanders over to Nergal, or something.

Turn Eleven: I lose.

My strategy on ENM.

Turn 1: Athos and Jaffar move towards Uhai. Everyone else moves out center, except for Sain and Hawkeye, who move over to Ursula and Jerme.

Turn 2: Uhai's snipers go down. Jaffar stands 2 spaces in front of Athos so Uhai doesn't sic Athos. Everyone moves central some more.

Turn 3: Hector and Eliwood move towards Kenneth. Lyn goes to Brendan. Uhai dies, and Jaffar moves to assist Sain and Hawkeye.

Turn 4: Darin shows his face, Pent shows him Fimbulvetr. Kenneth dies courtesy of Durandal. Athos moves nearer to where Lloyd and Linus are.

Turn 5: Ursula and Jerme appear. Hawkeye Swordreavers Jerme, Sain cleans up. Jaffar Lethalities Ursula. Brendan dies.

Turn 6: The brothers appear. Athos berserks Lloyd, Nils plays for him, Athos berserks Linus.

Turn 7: Lloyd walks out, nearly dead, Raven claims the Regal Sword.

Turn 8: Jaffar gets berserked. Pent warps him right to the back of the stage. Hector walks down and starts bashing up the armours.

Turns 9~12: Jaffar beating up Sages/Druids.

Turn 13: Jaffar is restored, Athos crits Nergal.

Meh, I'm good. Still in a heat battle of exams, though.

Well, I have some good news.

1st - I'm going to have Fire Emblem figures soon

2nd - And Tales of the Abyss

3rd - I'm going to get a Wii + FE10

IF I'm on top of my class. From 1st place to 3rd. Oh god... T^T